U2 Working on 'Club-Sounding' Album
Now that Bono has recovered from his back surgery, U2 make plan for a new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, the 50-year-old frontman said the upcoming studio installment will be filled with "club-sounding" music.
Instead of explaining further about the club sound, Bono revealed when the perfect time is to release the effort. He hopes it will be out by the time the band return to make up the canceled North American dates next spring.
Adding to their busy schedule in studio is a project called "Songs of Ascent" which will feature songs from the recording session of 2009 "No Line on the Horizon". On top of that, Bono and bandmate The Edge are tapped to score music for the upcoming "Spider-Man" musical.
More U2 News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates