U2 Working on 'Club-Sounding' Album
Now that Bono has recovered from his back surgery, U2 make plan for a new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, the 50-year-old frontman said the upcoming studio installment will be filled with "club-sounding" music.
Instead of explaining further about the club sound, Bono revealed when the perfect time is to release the effort. He hopes it will be out by the time the band return to make up the canceled North American dates next spring.
Adding to their busy schedule in studio is a project called "Songs of Ascent" which will feature songs from the recording session of 2009 "No Line on the Horizon". On top of that, Bono and bandmate The Edge are tapped to score music for the upcoming "Spider-Man" musical.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly