U2 Working on 'Club-Sounding' Album
Now that Bono has recovered from his back surgery, U2 make plan for a new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, the 50-year-old frontman said the upcoming studio installment will be filled with "club-sounding" music.
Instead of explaining further about the club sound, Bono revealed when the perfect time is to release the effort. He hopes it will be out by the time the band return to make up the canceled North American dates next spring.
Adding to their busy schedule in studio is a project called "Songs of Ascent" which will feature songs from the recording session of 2009 "No Line on the Horizon". On top of that, Bono and bandmate The Edge are tapped to score music for the upcoming "Spider-Man" musical.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'