U2 Working on 'Club-Sounding' Album
Now that Bono has recovered from his back surgery, U2 make plan for a new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, the 50-year-old frontman said the upcoming studio installment will be filled with "club-sounding" music.
Instead of explaining further about the club sound, Bono revealed when the perfect time is to release the effort. He hopes it will be out by the time the band return to make up the canceled North American dates next spring.
Adding to their busy schedule in studio is a project called "Songs of Ascent" which will feature songs from the recording session of 2009 "No Line on the Horizon". On top of that, Bono and bandmate The Edge are tapped to score music for the upcoming "Spider-Man" musical.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences