U2 Working on 'Club-Sounding' Album
Now that Bono has recovered from his back surgery, U2 make plan for a new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, the 50-year-old frontman said the upcoming studio installment will be filled with "club-sounding" music.
Instead of explaining further about the club sound, Bono revealed when the perfect time is to release the effort. He hopes it will be out by the time the band return to make up the canceled North American dates next spring.
Adding to their busy schedule in studio is a project called "Songs of Ascent" which will feature songs from the recording session of 2009 "No Line on the Horizon". On top of that, Bono and bandmate The Edge are tapped to score music for the upcoming "Spider-Man" musical.
More U2 News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC