Report: Chris L. Says No to 'The Bachelor'
Those hoping to witness a happy ending for Chris Lambton should no longer cross their fingers. The runner-up of recent "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky edition, reportedly has rejected the offer to find his own true love through "The Bachelor".
A "rock-solid" source told E! Online that Chris has been approached to do the reality show but he said no because he wants to stay away from the limelight and lead a "normal life". However, "the producers really want Chris to be the guy. They're hoping they can convince him...This definitely isn't dead yet."
Moreover, jumping into conclusion of who is in or out may be too early at this point as an insider said, "All of our best Bachelors have been hesitant at first." ABC still has no comment regarding who would be their next bachelor.
When asked before the "Bachelorette" finale earlier this month, host Chris Harrison said, "The top three - Roberto, Chris or Kirk - would be super Bachelors. I don't think I've ever gotten more messages from women offering to take whichever guy she doesn't choose. I know for a fact we have not made a decision, but all those guys are in the running. Maybe, if she doesn't choose either one, we could have dueling Bachelors."
Ali Fedotowsky eventually picked Roberto Martinez and is planning to marry him next summer. Chris Lambton said at the "After the Final Rose" special that he was "hurt" but he was ready to move on.
More The Bachelor News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars