Video: Adam Lambert Tongue Diving on Stage, Kissing Random Fans
After Lady GaGa sparked controversy with her Lollapalooza crowd-surf-kissing which she did with Semi Precious Weapons, now Adam Lambert introduces another form of fans interaction. During his recent concert in Providence, Rhode Island, he performed what he described as tongue diving.
The "American Idol" alum did the stage act when performing Tears for Fears' "Mad World" and T. Rex's "20th Century Boy". Halfway through the set, he paused and leaned into the crowd. He did it twice reportedly to smooch not only female but also male fans. "TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It," he tweeted.
Last year, Adam Lambert made a shocking performance by delivering a sexually-charged act on the stage of American Music Awards. He stunned audience by simulating oral sex, kissing his male keyboardist and gesturing fans with his middle finger.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans