Video: Adam Lambert Tongue Diving on Stage, Kissing Random Fans
After Lady GaGa sparked controversy with her Lollapalooza crowd-surf-kissing which she did with Semi Precious Weapons, now Adam Lambert introduces another form of fans interaction. During his recent concert in Providence, Rhode Island, he performed what he described as tongue diving.
The "American Idol" alum did the stage act when performing Tears for Fears' "Mad World" and T. Rex's "20th Century Boy". Halfway through the set, he paused and leaned into the crowd. He did it twice reportedly to smooch not only female but also male fans. "TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It," he tweeted.
Last year, Adam Lambert made a shocking performance by delivering a sexually-charged act on the stage of American Music Awards. He stunned audience by simulating oral sex, kissing his male keyboardist and gesturing fans with his middle finger.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday