Video: Adam Lambert Tongue Diving on Stage, Kissing Random Fans
After Lady GaGa sparked controversy with her Lollapalooza crowd-surf-kissing which she did with Semi Precious Weapons, now Adam Lambert introduces another form of fans interaction. During his recent concert in Providence, Rhode Island, he performed what he described as tongue diving.
The "American Idol" alum did the stage act when performing Tears for Fears' "Mad World" and T. Rex's "20th Century Boy". Halfway through the set, he paused and leaned into the crowd. He did it twice reportedly to smooch not only female but also male fans. "TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It," he tweeted.
Last year, Adam Lambert made a shocking performance by delivering a sexually-charged act on the stage of American Music Awards. He stunned audience by simulating oral sex, kissing his male keyboardist and gesturing fans with his middle finger.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'