Video: Adam Lambert Tongue Diving on Stage, Kissing Random Fans
After Lady GaGa sparked controversy with her Lollapalooza crowd-surf-kissing which she did with Semi Precious Weapons, now Adam Lambert introduces another form of fans interaction. During his recent concert in Providence, Rhode Island, he performed what he described as tongue diving.
The "American Idol" alum did the stage act when performing Tears for Fears' "Mad World" and T. Rex's "20th Century Boy". Halfway through the set, he paused and leaned into the crowd. He did it twice reportedly to smooch not only female but also male fans. "TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It," he tweeted.
Last year, Adam Lambert made a shocking performance by delivering a sexually-charged act on the stage of American Music Awards. He stunned audience by simulating oral sex, kissing his male keyboardist and gesturing fans with his middle finger.
More Adam Lambert News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13