Video: Adam Lambert Tongue Diving on Stage, Kissing Random Fans
After Lady GaGa sparked controversy with her Lollapalooza crowd-surf-kissing which she did with Semi Precious Weapons, now Adam Lambert introduces another form of fans interaction. During his recent concert in Providence, Rhode Island, he performed what he described as tongue diving.
The "American Idol" alum did the stage act when performing Tears for Fears' "Mad World" and T. Rex's "20th Century Boy". Halfway through the set, he paused and leaned into the crowd. He did it twice reportedly to smooch not only female but also male fans. "TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It," he tweeted.
Last year, Adam Lambert made a shocking performance by delivering a sexually-charged act on the stage of American Music Awards. He stunned audience by simulating oral sex, kissing his male keyboardist and gesturing fans with his middle finger.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!