Paris Hilton Debuts Spring 2011 Shoe Collection at Magic
Paris Hilton was in Vegas on Wednesday, August 18, not for partying but for business. During the day, the 29-year-old socialite debuted her Spring 2011 shoe collection, which includes stilettos, platforms and flats, at Magic Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center.
Hitting the event in a black ensemble and a lovely small braid on her blonde locks, Paris struck a pose with some of her shoes collection, including a glamor pink satin shoe, a blue heel and another black stiletto. The shoes themselves were displayed on a console table in white wood.
A day prior to the unveiling, Paris revealed that she was thrilled about showing the new designs. "I'm so excited to be at Magic with my new shoe line," she said. "Shoes are such an important part of a woman's wardrobe, I always try to design shoes that are flirty and fun, that will make a woman feel stylish and sexy when she's wearing them. After all, every woman needs a good pair of heels!"
Joe Antebi, Chairman and CEO of Antebi Footwear Group added, "We are thrilled to be unveiling this new collection with Paris. Her involvement and support has played a tremendous role in the success of brand. She encourages women around the world to wear shoes inspired by her visions."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money