Paris Hilton Debuts Spring 2011 Shoe Collection at Magic
Paris Hilton was in Vegas on Wednesday, August 18, not for partying but for business. During the day, the 29-year-old socialite debuted her Spring 2011 shoe collection, which includes stilettos, platforms and flats, at Magic Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center.
Hitting the event in a black ensemble and a lovely small braid on her blonde locks, Paris struck a pose with some of her shoes collection, including a glamor pink satin shoe, a blue heel and another black stiletto. The shoes themselves were displayed on a console table in white wood.
A day prior to the unveiling, Paris revealed that she was thrilled about showing the new designs. "I'm so excited to be at Magic with my new shoe line," she said. "Shoes are such an important part of a woman's wardrobe, I always try to design shoes that are flirty and fun, that will make a woman feel stylish and sexy when she's wearing them. After all, every woman needs a good pair of heels!"
Joe Antebi, Chairman and CEO of Antebi Footwear Group added, "We are thrilled to be unveiling this new collection with Paris. Her involvement and support has played a tremendous role in the success of brand. She encourages women around the world to wear shoes inspired by her visions."
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video