Paris Hilton Debuts Spring 2011 Shoe Collection at Magic
Paris Hilton was in Vegas on Wednesday, August 18, not for partying but for business. During the day, the 29-year-old socialite debuted her Spring 2011 shoe collection, which includes stilettos, platforms and flats, at Magic Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center.
Hitting the event in a black ensemble and a lovely small braid on her blonde locks, Paris struck a pose with some of her shoes collection, including a glamor pink satin shoe, a blue heel and another black stiletto. The shoes themselves were displayed on a console table in white wood.
A day prior to the unveiling, Paris revealed that she was thrilled about showing the new designs. "I'm so excited to be at Magic with my new shoe line," she said. "Shoes are such an important part of a woman's wardrobe, I always try to design shoes that are flirty and fun, that will make a woman feel stylish and sexy when she's wearing them. After all, every woman needs a good pair of heels!"
Joe Antebi, Chairman and CEO of Antebi Footwear Group added, "We are thrilled to be unveiling this new collection with Paris. Her involvement and support has played a tremendous role in the success of brand. She encourages women around the world to wear shoes inspired by her visions."
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival