Paris Hilton Debuts Spring 2011 Shoe Collection at Magic
Paris Hilton was in Vegas on Wednesday, August 18, not for partying but for business. During the day, the 29-year-old socialite debuted her Spring 2011 shoe collection, which includes stilettos, platforms and flats, at Magic Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center.
Hitting the event in a black ensemble and a lovely small braid on her blonde locks, Paris struck a pose with some of her shoes collection, including a glamor pink satin shoe, a blue heel and another black stiletto. The shoes themselves were displayed on a console table in white wood.
A day prior to the unveiling, Paris revealed that she was thrilled about showing the new designs. "I'm so excited to be at Magic with my new shoe line," she said. "Shoes are such an important part of a woman's wardrobe, I always try to design shoes that are flirty and fun, that will make a woman feel stylish and sexy when she's wearing them. After all, every woman needs a good pair of heels!"
Joe Antebi, Chairman and CEO of Antebi Footwear Group added, "We are thrilled to be unveiling this new collection with Paris. Her involvement and support has played a tremendous role in the success of brand. She encourages women around the world to wear shoes inspired by her visions."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up