More Pictures and First Video From the Set of 'Captain America' Shared
HeyUGuys! has recently managed to enter the set of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England and documented their visit in pictures and video. Quite similar to the previously released set pictures, the new ones give a look at a Sherman tank and a stage.
Moreover, the new photos and video see boxes of steel with a sign "Ammunition Dump" standing next to them. It is additionally known that there are around 30 army tents set up on the location, where the film was shot last week from Thursday, August 12 to Saturday, August 14.
According to a security guard at the set, there were at least two Sherman tanks, multiple jeeps, loads of old fashioned cars and various other armored personnel carriers used during the filming. Most of them, however, have been dismantled and taken away.
"Captain America: The First Avenger" will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Chris Evans leads with Hayley Atwell, Sebastian Stan, Hugo Weaving and Stanley Tucci joining him on the cast ensemble.
Joe Johnston is on board to serve behind the lens for the movie adaptation of the Marvel character. Meanwhile, Kevin Feige produces the action superhero flick, which is slated to arrive in cinemas across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked