More Pictures and First Video From the Set of 'Captain America' Shared
HeyUGuys! has recently managed to enter the set of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England and documented their visit in pictures and video. Quite similar to the previously released set pictures, the new ones give a look at a Sherman tank and a stage.
Moreover, the new photos and video see boxes of steel with a sign "Ammunition Dump" standing next to them. It is additionally known that there are around 30 army tents set up on the location, where the film was shot last week from Thursday, August 12 to Saturday, August 14.
According to a security guard at the set, there were at least two Sherman tanks, multiple jeeps, loads of old fashioned cars and various other armored personnel carriers used during the filming. Most of them, however, have been dismantled and taken away.
"Captain America: The First Avenger" will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Chris Evans leads with Hayley Atwell, Sebastian Stan, Hugo Weaving and Stanley Tucci joining him on the cast ensemble.
Joe Johnston is on board to serve behind the lens for the movie adaptation of the Marvel character. Meanwhile, Kevin Feige produces the action superhero flick, which is slated to arrive in cinemas across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers