More Pictures and First Video From the Set of 'Captain America' Shared
HeyUGuys! has recently managed to enter the set of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England and documented their visit in pictures and video. Quite similar to the previously released set pictures, the new ones give a look at a Sherman tank and a stage.
Moreover, the new photos and video see boxes of steel with a sign "Ammunition Dump" standing next to them. It is additionally known that there are around 30 army tents set up on the location, where the film was shot last week from Thursday, August 12 to Saturday, August 14.
According to a security guard at the set, there were at least two Sherman tanks, multiple jeeps, loads of old fashioned cars and various other armored personnel carriers used during the filming. Most of them, however, have been dismantled and taken away.
"Captain America: The First Avenger" will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Chris Evans leads with Hayley Atwell, Sebastian Stan, Hugo Weaving and Stanley Tucci joining him on the cast ensemble.
Joe Johnston is on board to serve behind the lens for the movie adaptation of the Marvel character. Meanwhile, Kevin Feige produces the action superhero flick, which is slated to arrive in cinemas across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle