5-Year-Old Fan's Mother: Justin Bieber 'Was So Rude' to My Daughter
Justin Bieber has been widely known for his love for his fans. Unfortunately, a mother of one of Bieber's devotees might not think the same way after her little girl was made disappointed by the 16-year-old YouTube sensation, who refused to sign her daughter an autograph.
According to Star Magazine, Bieber was approached for an autograph by 5-year-old fan Emily Cason when he was riding his dirt bike around Georgia's Durhamtown Plantation resort on Tuesday, August 10. Emily's mom, Ashley, claimed Bieber shot back at little Emily, "It's my day off."
"I said, 'I know, but she's only 5 and she loves you'," Ashley recalled. The little girl's mother continued, "He said, 'I was 5 once too!' Emily's still awestruck, but he was so rude to her!" The "Baby" hitmaker himself, on that day, posted a message on his Twitter page, informing that he enjoyed his day. "Off roading... having fun. great day," he wrote.
More Justin Bieber News
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini