5-Year-Old Fan's Mother: Justin Bieber 'Was So Rude' to My Daughter
Justin Bieber has been widely known for his love for his fans. Unfortunately, a mother of one of Bieber's devotees might not think the same way after her little girl was made disappointed by the 16-year-old YouTube sensation, who refused to sign her daughter an autograph.
According to Star Magazine, Bieber was approached for an autograph by 5-year-old fan Emily Cason when he was riding his dirt bike around Georgia's Durhamtown Plantation resort on Tuesday, August 10. Emily's mom, Ashley, claimed Bieber shot back at little Emily, "It's my day off."
"I said, 'I know, but she's only 5 and she loves you'," Ashley recalled. The little girl's mother continued, "He said, 'I was 5 once too!' Emily's still awestruck, but he was so rude to her!" The "Baby" hitmaker himself, on that day, posted a message on his Twitter page, informing that he enjoyed his day. "Off roading... having fun. great day," he wrote.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby