5-Year-Old Fan's Mother: Justin Bieber 'Was So Rude' to My Daughter
Justin Bieber has been widely known for his love for his fans. Unfortunately, a mother of one of Bieber's devotees might not think the same way after her little girl was made disappointed by the 16-year-old YouTube sensation, who refused to sign her daughter an autograph.
According to Star Magazine, Bieber was approached for an autograph by 5-year-old fan Emily Cason when he was riding his dirt bike around Georgia's Durhamtown Plantation resort on Tuesday, August 10. Emily's mom, Ashley, claimed Bieber shot back at little Emily, "It's my day off."
"I said, 'I know, but she's only 5 and she loves you'," Ashley recalled. The little girl's mother continued, "He said, 'I was 5 once too!' Emily's still awestruck, but he was so rude to her!" The "Baby" hitmaker himself, on that day, posted a message on his Twitter page, informing that he enjoyed his day. "Off roading... having fun. great day," he wrote.
More Justin Bieber News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope