5-Year-Old Fan's Mother: Justin Bieber 'Was So Rude' to My Daughter
Justin Bieber has been widely known for his love for his fans. Unfortunately, a mother of one of Bieber's devotees might not think the same way after her little girl was made disappointed by the 16-year-old YouTube sensation, who refused to sign her daughter an autograph.
According to Star Magazine, Bieber was approached for an autograph by 5-year-old fan Emily Cason when he was riding his dirt bike around Georgia's Durhamtown Plantation resort on Tuesday, August 10. Emily's mom, Ashley, claimed Bieber shot back at little Emily, "It's my day off."
"I said, 'I know, but she's only 5 and she loves you'," Ashley recalled. The little girl's mother continued, "He said, 'I was 5 once too!' Emily's still awestruck, but he was so rude to her!" The "Baby" hitmaker himself, on that day, posted a message on his Twitter page, informing that he enjoyed his day. "Off roading... having fun. great day," he wrote.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest