5-Year-Old Fan's Mother: Justin Bieber 'Was So Rude' to My Daughter
Justin Bieber has been widely known for his love for his fans. Unfortunately, a mother of one of Bieber's devotees might not think the same way after her little girl was made disappointed by the 16-year-old YouTube sensation, who refused to sign her daughter an autograph.
According to Star Magazine, Bieber was approached for an autograph by 5-year-old fan Emily Cason when he was riding his dirt bike around Georgia's Durhamtown Plantation resort on Tuesday, August 10. Emily's mom, Ashley, claimed Bieber shot back at little Emily, "It's my day off."
"I said, 'I know, but she's only 5 and she loves you'," Ashley recalled. The little girl's mother continued, "He said, 'I was 5 once too!' Emily's still awestruck, but he was so rude to her!" The "Baby" hitmaker himself, on that day, posted a message on his Twitter page, informing that he enjoyed his day. "Off roading... having fun. great day," he wrote.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'