New 'Skyline' Poster Gives Close Look at Alien Spaceships
After debuting a teaser trailer, "Skyline" wants to attract moviegoers with an eye-catching poster. The official one-sheet for the movie, which comes out via Shock Till You Drop, is dominated by blue and features two spaceships flying over skyscrapers.
The film is set in Los Angeles where people have been warned about the coming of aliens. When strange lights descend on the city, people are drawn outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. Now the band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.
Coming from director brothers Colin and Greg Strause, "Skyline" is made with only a crew of about 20 people. Cast in the movie are Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel among others. This sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. starting November 12.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist