New 'Skyline' Poster Gives Close Look at Alien Spaceships
After debuting a teaser trailer, "Skyline" wants to attract moviegoers with an eye-catching poster. The official one-sheet for the movie, which comes out via Shock Till You Drop, is dominated by blue and features two spaceships flying over skyscrapers.
The film is set in Los Angeles where people have been warned about the coming of aliens. When strange lights descend on the city, people are drawn outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. Now the band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.
Coming from director brothers Colin and Greg Strause, "Skyline" is made with only a crew of about 20 people. Cast in the movie are Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel among others. This sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. starting November 12.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere