New 'Skyline' Poster Gives Close Look at Alien Spaceships
After debuting a teaser trailer, "Skyline" wants to attract moviegoers with an eye-catching poster. The official one-sheet for the movie, which comes out via Shock Till You Drop, is dominated by blue and features two spaceships flying over skyscrapers.
The film is set in Los Angeles where people have been warned about the coming of aliens. When strange lights descend on the city, people are drawn outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. Now the band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.
Coming from director brothers Colin and Greg Strause, "Skyline" is made with only a crew of about 20 people. Cast in the movie are Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel among others. This sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. starting November 12.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story