New 'Skyline' Poster Gives Close Look at Alien Spaceships
After debuting a teaser trailer, "Skyline" wants to attract moviegoers with an eye-catching poster. The official one-sheet for the movie, which comes out via Shock Till You Drop, is dominated by blue and features two spaceships flying over skyscrapers.
The film is set in Los Angeles where people have been warned about the coming of aliens. When strange lights descend on the city, people are drawn outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. Now the band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.
Coming from director brothers Colin and Greg Strause, "Skyline" is made with only a crew of about 20 people. Cast in the movie are Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel among others. This sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. starting November 12.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes