New 'Skyline' Poster Gives Close Look at Alien Spaceships
After debuting a teaser trailer, "Skyline" wants to attract moviegoers with an eye-catching poster. The official one-sheet for the movie, which comes out via Shock Till You Drop, is dominated by blue and features two spaceships flying over skyscrapers.
The film is set in Los Angeles where people have been warned about the coming of aliens. When strange lights descend on the city, people are drawn outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. Now the band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.
Coming from director brothers Colin and Greg Strause, "Skyline" is made with only a crew of about 20 people. Cast in the movie are Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel among others. This sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. starting November 12.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance