Video Premiere: Bo Bice's 'You Take Yourself with You'
Bo Bice's music video in support of his new single "You Take Yourself with You" has been debuted via The Boot. The clip features various photographs of the former "American Idol" contestant during his earlier years.
Taken from his upcoming studio album "3", "Take Yourself with You" is a song Bo holds close to his heart, as it reminds the singer of his teenage years when he first left home. "The chorus of the song is loosely based around something my Dad told me," he said.
"My Dad would say, 'Bo, in life' always treat people like you want to be treated, but don't ever expect it back. Work hard every day and know that you have got to look yourself in the mirror. It doesn't matter how far you go or how high you fly, you take yourself with you every day, and you've got to live with yourself'."
Beside writing a song based on his personal experience, Bo Bice also promised "something for everyone" in the album which is due later this year. "[There are] country, soul, rock 'n' roll," he explained. "It's like your favorite pair of jeans; it just feels right."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton