Jesse James Calls Sandra Bullock, Assuring Her He's Not Dating Kat Von D
Although he has been divorced from Sandra Bullock, Jesse James apparently wanted to assure the actress that he's not dating around following their recent split. A source told OK! Magazine that James has called Bullock, convincing her that he's not dating Kat Von D.
"She did say Jesse called her to assure her there is no romance between he and Kat or anyone else for that matter," the source disclosed. James and Von D were romantically linked after they were spotted holding hands and "very affectionate" when visiting The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on August 15.
On The Exhibition outing, the source revealed, "Sandy says Jesse and Kat are friends, they're talking about a possible TLC project. She was unaware of any hand-holding, but says it's not truly her business anymore so she is focused on her son."
"Who Jesse dates is his business and Sandy is nowhere near ready to date. Louis is her boyfriend right now," the source went on. "She speaks to Jesse almost every day but tries hard to keep the conversations centered on the kids."
Bullock has recently finalized the adoption of her "boyfriend right now", Louis Bardot Bullock. A judge at the Jefferson Juvenile Justice Center in Louis' native New Orleans, Louisiana signed off on the adoption papers at a finalization hearing on Friday, August 13. An eyewitness told People, "She was happy... She is so in love with her child."
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video