A Glimpse at Justin Bieber on 'CSI' Promo
A glimpse of Justin Bieber making a cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has been released earlier this week. Only displaying the starlet in a brief second, the promo would like to emphasize that the new season will be a whole different chapter despite all the things they have explored in the last ten seasons.
Bieber is due to appear in the episode airing September 23. His character Jason McCann is a troubled teenager who was raised in the foster-care system. "When we first meet Jason, we meet him at a community center where he's giving a testimonial in honor of a man who takes Jason and his older brother in when they had no one else, and that man is now in jail and Jason's brother is out for revenge and looking for payback," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said.
Mendelsohn added, "And the CSIs are looking for the brother and Jason is caught in the middle. At the end of the episode, we're left with the question: Is Jason a good kid stuck in a bad situation or is Jason a bad kid hiding behind his cuteness? You can see why Justin was such a perfect choice to play this role. ...It's an explosive story."
Bieber, who did "a really good job" portraying Jason, will be back for another episode airing in February. He is due to film this second job early next year.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger