A Glimpse at Justin Bieber on 'CSI' Promo
A glimpse of Justin Bieber making a cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has been released earlier this week. Only displaying the starlet in a brief second, the promo would like to emphasize that the new season will be a whole different chapter despite all the things they have explored in the last ten seasons.
Bieber is due to appear in the episode airing September 23. His character Jason McCann is a troubled teenager who was raised in the foster-care system. "When we first meet Jason, we meet him at a community center where he's giving a testimonial in honor of a man who takes Jason and his older brother in when they had no one else, and that man is now in jail and Jason's brother is out for revenge and looking for payback," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said.
Mendelsohn added, "And the CSIs are looking for the brother and Jason is caught in the middle. At the end of the episode, we're left with the question: Is Jason a good kid stuck in a bad situation or is Jason a bad kid hiding behind his cuteness? You can see why Justin was such a perfect choice to play this role. ...It's an explosive story."
Bieber, who did "a really good job" portraying Jason, will be back for another episode airing in February. He is due to film this second job early next year.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts