A Glimpse at Justin Bieber on 'CSI' Promo
A glimpse of Justin Bieber making a cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has been released earlier this week. Only displaying the starlet in a brief second, the promo would like to emphasize that the new season will be a whole different chapter despite all the things they have explored in the last ten seasons.
Bieber is due to appear in the episode airing September 23. His character Jason McCann is a troubled teenager who was raised in the foster-care system. "When we first meet Jason, we meet him at a community center where he's giving a testimonial in honor of a man who takes Jason and his older brother in when they had no one else, and that man is now in jail and Jason's brother is out for revenge and looking for payback," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said.
Mendelsohn added, "And the CSIs are looking for the brother and Jason is caught in the middle. At the end of the episode, we're left with the question: Is Jason a good kid stuck in a bad situation or is Jason a bad kid hiding behind his cuteness? You can see why Justin was such a perfect choice to play this role. ...It's an explosive story."
Bieber, who did "a really good job" portraying Jason, will be back for another episode airing in February. He is due to film this second job early next year.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo