Paz Vega Leaves Hospital With Newly-Born Son
"Spanglish" star Paz Vega shared her biggest smile as she carried her newly-born son, Lenon, outside a hospital in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday, August 18. Donning a pink loose-fitting mini dress, Vega protected her baby in a white blanket, while her husband Orson Salazar walked by her side.
Vega gave birth to the bundle of joy, who weighed 2.750 kilograms (6.05 pounds), on Friday, August 13. According to Associated Press, the 34-year-old beauty was due to give birth in September but underwent a Caesarean section in a Madrid hospital on that day. A statement from the Ruber International Hospital read, "The mother and the newborn are in perfect health."
Lenon is the third child for Paz Vega and Orson Salazar. The couple, who has been married since 2002, welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Orson, and later had their second kid 1-year-old daughter Ava Salaza.
Paz Vega Carrying Her Newly-Born Son Outside a Hospital in Madrid, Spain:
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos