Paz Vega Leaves Hospital With Newly-Born Son
"Spanglish" star Paz Vega shared her biggest smile as she carried her newly-born son, Lenon, outside a hospital in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday, August 18. Donning a pink loose-fitting mini dress, Vega protected her baby in a white blanket, while her husband Orson Salazar walked by her side.
Vega gave birth to the bundle of joy, who weighed 2.750 kilograms (6.05 pounds), on Friday, August 13. According to Associated Press, the 34-year-old beauty was due to give birth in September but underwent a Caesarean section in a Madrid hospital on that day. A statement from the Ruber International Hospital read, "The mother and the newborn are in perfect health."
Lenon is the third child for Paz Vega and Orson Salazar. The couple, who has been married since 2002, welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Orson, and later had their second kid 1-year-old daughter Ava Salaza.
Paz Vega Carrying Her Newly-Born Son Outside a Hospital in Madrid, Spain:
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album