Paz Vega Leaves Hospital With Newly-Born Son
"Spanglish" star Paz Vega shared her biggest smile as she carried her newly-born son, Lenon, outside a hospital in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday, August 18. Donning a pink loose-fitting mini dress, Vega protected her baby in a white blanket, while her husband Orson Salazar walked by her side.
Vega gave birth to the bundle of joy, who weighed 2.750 kilograms (6.05 pounds), on Friday, August 13. According to Associated Press, the 34-year-old beauty was due to give birth in September but underwent a Caesarean section in a Madrid hospital on that day. A statement from the Ruber International Hospital read, "The mother and the newborn are in perfect health."
Lenon is the third child for Paz Vega and Orson Salazar. The couple, who has been married since 2002, welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Orson, and later had their second kid 1-year-old daughter Ava Salaza.
Paz Vega Carrying Her Newly-Born Son Outside a Hospital in Madrid, Spain:
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist