Paz Vega Leaves Hospital With Newly-Born Son
"Spanglish" star Paz Vega shared her biggest smile as she carried her newly-born son, Lenon, outside a hospital in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday, August 18. Donning a pink loose-fitting mini dress, Vega protected her baby in a white blanket, while her husband Orson Salazar walked by her side.
Vega gave birth to the bundle of joy, who weighed 2.750 kilograms (6.05 pounds), on Friday, August 13. According to Associated Press, the 34-year-old beauty was due to give birth in September but underwent a Caesarean section in a Madrid hospital on that day. A statement from the Ruber International Hospital read, "The mother and the newborn are in perfect health."
Lenon is the third child for Paz Vega and Orson Salazar. The couple, who has been married since 2002, welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Orson, and later had their second kid 1-year-old daughter Ava Salaza.
Paz Vega Carrying Her Newly-Born Son Outside a Hospital in Madrid, Spain:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie