Paz Vega Leaves Hospital With Newly-Born Son
"Spanglish" star Paz Vega shared her biggest smile as she carried her newly-born son, Lenon, outside a hospital in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday, August 18. Donning a pink loose-fitting mini dress, Vega protected her baby in a white blanket, while her husband Orson Salazar walked by her side.
Vega gave birth to the bundle of joy, who weighed 2.750 kilograms (6.05 pounds), on Friday, August 13. According to Associated Press, the 34-year-old beauty was due to give birth in September but underwent a Caesarean section in a Madrid hospital on that day. A statement from the Ruber International Hospital read, "The mother and the newborn are in perfect health."
Lenon is the third child for Paz Vega and Orson Salazar. The couple, who has been married since 2002, welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Orson, and later had their second kid 1-year-old daughter Ava Salaza.
Paz Vega Carrying Her Newly-Born Son Outside a Hospital in Madrid, Spain:
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic