Will Smith to Co-Star Christian Bale in Kathryn Bigelow's 'Triple Frontier'
Kathryn Bigelow is eying top-notch actors for her upcoming project. The Oscar-winning director has allegedly met Will Smith to talk about the possibility of him joining the cast of "Triple Frontier", which may also have Christian Bale, Javier Bardem and Sean Penn among the line-up.
The report comes out after The Wrap claims to have obtained a detailed email about Paramount's development slate. Beside "Triple Frontier", other highlights on the document include the studio's plan to pick up Jason Reitman's comedy "Young Adult", Stephen Sommers who could return to direct "G.I. Joe 2", and untitled Star Trek sequel which is confirmed to be a go next year.
The email of Paramount's slate, however, is not official. Paramount spokesman has told TheWrap, "This is not a Paramount document. It has some correct information and some inaccurrate information."
"Triple Frontier" is set in the notorious border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil where the Igazu and Parana rivers converge. While Kathryn Bigelow is attached to direct, Mark Boal is hired to pen the script.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7