Will Smith to Co-Star Christian Bale in Kathryn Bigelow's 'Triple Frontier'
Kathryn Bigelow is eying top-notch actors for her upcoming project. The Oscar-winning director has allegedly met Will Smith to talk about the possibility of him joining the cast of "Triple Frontier", which may also have Christian Bale, Javier Bardem and Sean Penn among the line-up.
The report comes out after The Wrap claims to have obtained a detailed email about Paramount's development slate. Beside "Triple Frontier", other highlights on the document include the studio's plan to pick up Jason Reitman's comedy "Young Adult", Stephen Sommers who could return to direct "G.I. Joe 2", and untitled Star Trek sequel which is confirmed to be a go next year.
The email of Paramount's slate, however, is not official. Paramount spokesman has told TheWrap, "This is not a Paramount document. It has some correct information and some inaccurrate information."
"Triple Frontier" is set in the notorious border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil where the Igazu and Parana rivers converge. While Kathryn Bigelow is attached to direct, Mark Boal is hired to pen the script.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC