Will Smith to Co-Star Christian Bale in Kathryn Bigelow's 'Triple Frontier'
Kathryn Bigelow is eying top-notch actors for her upcoming project. The Oscar-winning director has allegedly met Will Smith to talk about the possibility of him joining the cast of "Triple Frontier", which may also have Christian Bale, Javier Bardem and Sean Penn among the line-up.
The report comes out after The Wrap claims to have obtained a detailed email about Paramount's development slate. Beside "Triple Frontier", other highlights on the document include the studio's plan to pick up Jason Reitman's comedy "Young Adult", Stephen Sommers who could return to direct "G.I. Joe 2", and untitled Star Trek sequel which is confirmed to be a go next year.
The email of Paramount's slate, however, is not official. Paramount spokesman has told TheWrap, "This is not a Paramount document. It has some correct information and some inaccurrate information."
"Triple Frontier" is set in the notorious border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil where the Igazu and Parana rivers converge. While Kathryn Bigelow is attached to direct, Mark Boal is hired to pen the script.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party