Will Smith to Co-Star Christian Bale in Kathryn Bigelow's 'Triple Frontier'
Kathryn Bigelow is eying top-notch actors for her upcoming project. The Oscar-winning director has allegedly met Will Smith to talk about the possibility of him joining the cast of "Triple Frontier", which may also have Christian Bale, Javier Bardem and Sean Penn among the line-up.
The report comes out after The Wrap claims to have obtained a detailed email about Paramount's development slate. Beside "Triple Frontier", other highlights on the document include the studio's plan to pick up Jason Reitman's comedy "Young Adult", Stephen Sommers who could return to direct "G.I. Joe 2", and untitled Star Trek sequel which is confirmed to be a go next year.
The email of Paramount's slate, however, is not official. Paramount spokesman has told TheWrap, "This is not a Paramount document. It has some correct information and some inaccurrate information."
"Triple Frontier" is set in the notorious border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil where the Igazu and Parana rivers converge. While Kathryn Bigelow is attached to direct, Mark Boal is hired to pen the script.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'