Will Smith to Co-Star Christian Bale in Kathryn Bigelow's 'Triple Frontier'
Kathryn Bigelow is eying top-notch actors for her upcoming project. The Oscar-winning director has allegedly met Will Smith to talk about the possibility of him joining the cast of "Triple Frontier", which may also have Christian Bale, Javier Bardem and Sean Penn among the line-up.
The report comes out after The Wrap claims to have obtained a detailed email about Paramount's development slate. Beside "Triple Frontier", other highlights on the document include the studio's plan to pick up Jason Reitman's comedy "Young Adult", Stephen Sommers who could return to direct "G.I. Joe 2", and untitled Star Trek sequel which is confirmed to be a go next year.
The email of Paramount's slate, however, is not official. Paramount spokesman has told TheWrap, "This is not a Paramount document. It has some correct information and some inaccurrate information."
"Triple Frontier" is set in the notorious border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil where the Igazu and Parana rivers converge. While Kathryn Bigelow is attached to direct, Mark Boal is hired to pen the script.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group