Original 'Dragon Tattoo' Girl Circling 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'MI 4'
Noomi Rapace is looking forward to making her Hollywood debut. The Swedish actress, who gained people's attention after starring as Lisbeth Salander in the original version of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and its sequels, is said eying roles in two upcoming movies from big studios.
According to Deadline Hollywood, Warner Bros' Greg Silverman wants her for "Sherlock Holmes 2", and Paramount's Marc Evans approaches her for "Mission: Impossible IV", with a source adding "If it's not too far along." Details of the roles are not mentioned, but Rapace is expected to be back to Hollywood next week to meet again with Silverman and "Mission: Impossible IV" director Brad Bird.
The 30-year-old beauty could join the cast of other projects since she allegedly has met with Brad Fischer for "The Last Voyage of the Demeter", Jon Amiel on his latest work (reportedly titled "Masterwork"), James McTeigue on "The Raven", Tommy Wirkola on "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters", and McG on "This Means War". For the latter, Rapace is offered a villain role.
Rapace actually arrived in town over the weekend and has met a slew of directors, producers, and studio production execs in one-week period. She additionally had a talk with Brett Ratner who just wanted to meet her.
Noomi Rapace won Best Actress awards at a Swedish awards show for her portrayal of Lisbeth Salander in the films adaptation of "Millennium Trilogy" novels. She was also nominated in the same category at the European Film Awards.
More Noomi Rapace News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding