Doctors Recommend Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab Early
Doctors who oversee Lindsay Lohan's court-ordered treatment have met a new judge, Elden S. Fox, commissioning the star's legal battle in a closed session on Wednesday, August 18. During the meeting, the doctors have recommended to Elden that Lindsay spend no more than 30 days at UCLA Medical Center, Radar Online reported.
The site mentioned that the shorter rehab stint was one of the key recommendations to emerge from the session which was also attended by Deputy District Attorney, Danette Meyers, and Lindsay's high-powered lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley. Next meeting has been scheduled for next Wednesday, August 25, "to discuss Lindsay's treatment," a source told the site.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA Medical Center on August 2, shortly after she was released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California, for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case. The court ordered the 24-year-old songstress to complete 90-day in the rehab facility.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama