Doctors Recommend Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab Early
Doctors who oversee Lindsay Lohan's court-ordered treatment have met a new judge, Elden S. Fox, commissioning the star's legal battle in a closed session on Wednesday, August 18. During the meeting, the doctors have recommended to Elden that Lindsay spend no more than 30 days at UCLA Medical Center, Radar Online reported.
The site mentioned that the shorter rehab stint was one of the key recommendations to emerge from the session which was also attended by Deputy District Attorney, Danette Meyers, and Lindsay's high-powered lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley. Next meeting has been scheduled for next Wednesday, August 25, "to discuss Lindsay's treatment," a source told the site.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA Medical Center on August 2, shortly after she was released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California, for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case. The court ordered the 24-year-old songstress to complete 90-day in the rehab facility.
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7