Doctors Recommend Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab Early
Doctors who oversee Lindsay Lohan's court-ordered treatment have met a new judge, Elden S. Fox, commissioning the star's legal battle in a closed session on Wednesday, August 18. During the meeting, the doctors have recommended to Elden that Lindsay spend no more than 30 days at UCLA Medical Center, Radar Online reported.
The site mentioned that the shorter rehab stint was one of the key recommendations to emerge from the session which was also attended by Deputy District Attorney, Danette Meyers, and Lindsay's high-powered lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley. Next meeting has been scheduled for next Wednesday, August 25, "to discuss Lindsay's treatment," a source told the site.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA Medical Center on August 2, shortly after she was released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California, for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case. The court ordered the 24-year-old songstress to complete 90-day in the rehab facility.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say