Doctors Recommend Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab Early
Doctors who oversee Lindsay Lohan's court-ordered treatment have met a new judge, Elden S. Fox, commissioning the star's legal battle in a closed session on Wednesday, August 18. During the meeting, the doctors have recommended to Elden that Lindsay spend no more than 30 days at UCLA Medical Center, Radar Online reported.
The site mentioned that the shorter rehab stint was one of the key recommendations to emerge from the session which was also attended by Deputy District Attorney, Danette Meyers, and Lindsay's high-powered lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley. Next meeting has been scheduled for next Wednesday, August 25, "to discuss Lindsay's treatment," a source told the site.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA Medical Center on August 2, shortly after she was released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California, for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case. The court ordered the 24-year-old songstress to complete 90-day in the rehab facility.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off