First Trailer for Hayden Christensen's 'Vanishing on 7th Street' Pops Out
Upcoming horror movie "Vanishing on 7th Street" has been previewed in a full trailer which first comes out via Shock Till You Drop. It sees Hayden Christensen's Luke who, on what should be an ordinary day, wakes up and finds out that all people on the street are gone.
Shadowy forms have caused residents in the once-thriving city to inexplicably disappear. Luke then joins other survivors who fight to stay alive in the light while grappling with the meaning of existence.
Thandie Newton and John Leguizamo land roles in "Vanishing on 7th Street" as a desperate nurse and a subway operator respectively. This apocalyptic thriller is directed by the man behind "The Machinist", Brad Anderson, and will be screened at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'