First Trailer for Hayden Christensen's 'Vanishing on 7th Street' Pops Out
Upcoming horror movie "Vanishing on 7th Street" has been previewed in a full trailer which first comes out via Shock Till You Drop. It sees Hayden Christensen's Luke who, on what should be an ordinary day, wakes up and finds out that all people on the street are gone.
Shadowy forms have caused residents in the once-thriving city to inexplicably disappear. Luke then joins other survivors who fight to stay alive in the light while grappling with the meaning of existence.
Thandie Newton and John Leguizamo land roles in "Vanishing on 7th Street" as a desperate nurse and a subway operator respectively. This apocalyptic thriller is directed by the man behind "The Machinist", Brad Anderson, and will be screened at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance