First Trailer for Hayden Christensen's 'Vanishing on 7th Street' Pops Out
Upcoming horror movie "Vanishing on 7th Street" has been previewed in a full trailer which first comes out via Shock Till You Drop. It sees Hayden Christensen's Luke who, on what should be an ordinary day, wakes up and finds out that all people on the street are gone.
Shadowy forms have caused residents in the once-thriving city to inexplicably disappear. Luke then joins other survivors who fight to stay alive in the light while grappling with the meaning of existence.
Thandie Newton and John Leguizamo land roles in "Vanishing on 7th Street" as a desperate nurse and a subway operator respectively. This apocalyptic thriller is directed by the man behind "The Machinist", Brad Anderson, and will be screened at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps