First Trailer for Hayden Christensen's 'Vanishing on 7th Street' Pops Out
Upcoming horror movie "Vanishing on 7th Street" has been previewed in a full trailer which first comes out via Shock Till You Drop. It sees Hayden Christensen's Luke who, on what should be an ordinary day, wakes up and finds out that all people on the street are gone.
Shadowy forms have caused residents in the once-thriving city to inexplicably disappear. Luke then joins other survivors who fight to stay alive in the light while grappling with the meaning of existence.
Thandie Newton and John Leguizamo land roles in "Vanishing on 7th Street" as a desperate nurse and a subway operator respectively. This apocalyptic thriller is directed by the man behind "The Machinist", Brad Anderson, and will be screened at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up