First Trailer for Hayden Christensen's 'Vanishing on 7th Street' Pops Out
Upcoming horror movie "Vanishing on 7th Street" has been previewed in a full trailer which first comes out via Shock Till You Drop. It sees Hayden Christensen's Luke who, on what should be an ordinary day, wakes up and finds out that all people on the street are gone.
Shadowy forms have caused residents in the once-thriving city to inexplicably disappear. Luke then joins other survivors who fight to stay alive in the light while grappling with the meaning of existence.
Thandie Newton and John Leguizamo land roles in "Vanishing on 7th Street" as a desperate nurse and a subway operator respectively. This apocalyptic thriller is directed by the man behind "The Machinist", Brad Anderson, and will be screened at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test