Shakira's New Album 'Sale El Sol' Due November 2
Shakira has secured release date for her next studio installment "Sale El Sol". According to Billboard, the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker is going to drop the new album across United States on November 2.
Calle 13 and Pitbull reportedly have been lined up as featured guests. Other info about the effort remains under wraps, but Shakira has confirmed she will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and she promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other.
"It's going to have themes and there'll be a lot of audience interaction. My live show will have a lot of that - a lot of dancing, a joie de vivre," she said. "I feel such freedom on stage. It's such a rush to be performing. I like to see everybody's faces on stage, to see the reaction. Normally, you can only see the front row because of the lights. So you'll see a lot of (my) energy... but there are also going to be other moments that I hope are artistically energetic. I want people to feel things up close."
The tour will be kicked off September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Shakira's life on the road for this promotional effort will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences