Shakira's New Album 'Sale El Sol' Due November 2
Shakira has secured release date for her next studio installment "Sale El Sol". According to Billboard, the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker is going to drop the new album across United States on November 2.
Calle 13 and Pitbull reportedly have been lined up as featured guests. Other info about the effort remains under wraps, but Shakira has confirmed she will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and she promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other.
"It's going to have themes and there'll be a lot of audience interaction. My live show will have a lot of that - a lot of dancing, a joie de vivre," she said. "I feel such freedom on stage. It's such a rush to be performing. I like to see everybody's faces on stage, to see the reaction. Normally, you can only see the front row because of the lights. So you'll see a lot of (my) energy... but there are also going to be other moments that I hope are artistically energetic. I want people to feel things up close."
The tour will be kicked off September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Shakira's life on the road for this promotional effort will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal