Shakira's New Album 'Sale El Sol' Due November 2
Shakira has secured release date for her next studio installment "Sale El Sol". According to Billboard, the "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" hitmaker is going to drop the new album across United States on November 2.
Calle 13 and Pitbull reportedly have been lined up as featured guests. Other info about the effort remains under wraps, but Shakira has confirmed she will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and she promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other.
"It's going to have themes and there'll be a lot of audience interaction. My live show will have a lot of that - a lot of dancing, a joie de vivre," she said. "I feel such freedom on stage. It's such a rush to be performing. I like to see everybody's faces on stage, to see the reaction. Normally, you can only see the front row because of the lights. So you'll see a lot of (my) energy... but there are also going to be other moments that I hope are artistically energetic. I want people to feel things up close."
The tour will be kicked off September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Shakira's life on the road for this promotional effort will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support