Video Premiere: Sophie Ellis-Bextor's 'Not Giving Up on Love'
Sophie Ellis-Bextor teams up with DJ Armin van Buuren, pumping up clubgoers in a music video supporting her single "Not Giving Up on Love". The British singer and the Dutch spinner filmed the video at Amnesia club in Ibiza, Spain.
"We've got a really beautiful location. And we'll be on a boat. It's going to be directed by Sophie Muller. And then I'm going to perform with Armin at the Amnesia club, where he has a residency," Bextor shared to BANG Showbiz. "It's going to be so much fun. I like Ibiza, it's really beautiful. San Antonio is not really my cup of tea but the rest of the island is gorgeous."
"Not Giving Up on Love" is lifted from Sophie Ellis-Bextor's fourth solo studio album "Straight to the Heart". Of the album release date, she said, "It will be out in the autumn. Although that's as far as I've got in my head. I'm not very good at planning ahead, it's sort of one thing at a time."
Sophie Ellis-Bextor's "Not Giving Up on Love" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars