Kim Kardashian Admits She Is Obsessed About Hairless Body
Kim Kardashian, who graced the cover of September issue of Allure magazine which is on newsstands August 24, admitted to the mag that she is a big fan of hair removal. The 29-year-old reality TV star revealed, "Arms, bikini, legs, underarm... my entire body is hairless. I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal."
With Thomas Thompson serving behind the lens, Kim posed in a series of pictures for the mag. In behind-the-scene pictures of the photo shoot, which was conducted on the roof of Thomas' studio, Kim is seen donning 50s white vintage bra and a black skirt. Another shot, additionally, shows Kim posing in a low-cut black dress while sitting on a bench.
Beside admitting that she likes to get rid of all hair on her body, Kim also revealed another personal matter on her life - dating. "The challenges of dating, gosh. Who would ever want to deal with a hectic schedule and not really [getting] to see someone that often?" Kim mused.
"That's the reality of my life right now, that I don't have a lot of time. You know, it's tough, but I'm totally fine on my own," Kim added. "I've always been in a relationship. So it's kind of refreshing to just do me 100 percent and not worry about, 'Do I have to call this person when I get home?' "
As for what she would be like in five years ahead, Kim shared, "In five years I would hope to be settled down, have a baby or two. I always thought, for sure, when I'm 30, I'll have four kids, like my mom." However, the star, who is currently romantically linked to Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin, claimed she would only breastfeed for six months, saying "They say that after a year, there's no nutrients."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'