Casting Scoop: Tim Gunn to 'Gossip', Chris Vance to 'Dexter'
Two casting news arrived on Tuesday, August 17, revealing the guests of The CW's "Gossip Girl" and Showtime's "Dexter". In the former show, fashion guru Tim Gunn is coming over as himself for an episode while in the latter Chris Vance is going to play a character in a multi-episode arc.
Gunn's episode is airing in late October but details about his appearance are not immediately available. EW speculated that Gunn is tied to the show's Fashion Night Out episode although the story is supposed to be wrapped up in the last episode airing in September. The show kicks off September 13 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, Vance, who is a "Prison Break" alum, will play a "meticulous, physically fit, well-spoken" personal aide to a famous businessman. His character Cole is to have at least three episodes in season 5. The show returns September 26 at 9/8c.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie