Casting Scoop: Tim Gunn to 'Gossip', Chris Vance to 'Dexter'
Two casting news arrived on Tuesday, August 17, revealing the guests of The CW's "Gossip Girl" and Showtime's "Dexter". In the former show, fashion guru Tim Gunn is coming over as himself for an episode while in the latter Chris Vance is going to play a character in a multi-episode arc.
Gunn's episode is airing in late October but details about his appearance are not immediately available. EW speculated that Gunn is tied to the show's Fashion Night Out episode although the story is supposed to be wrapped up in the last episode airing in September. The show kicks off September 13 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, Vance, who is a "Prison Break" alum, will play a "meticulous, physically fit, well-spoken" personal aide to a famous businessman. His character Cole is to have at least three episodes in season 5. The show returns September 26 at 9/8c.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'