Casting Scoop: Tim Gunn to 'Gossip', Chris Vance to 'Dexter'
Two casting news arrived on Tuesday, August 17, revealing the guests of The CW's "Gossip Girl" and Showtime's "Dexter". In the former show, fashion guru Tim Gunn is coming over as himself for an episode while in the latter Chris Vance is going to play a character in a multi-episode arc.
Gunn's episode is airing in late October but details about his appearance are not immediately available. EW speculated that Gunn is tied to the show's Fashion Night Out episode although the story is supposed to be wrapped up in the last episode airing in September. The show kicks off September 13 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, Vance, who is a "Prison Break" alum, will play a "meticulous, physically fit, well-spoken" personal aide to a famous businessman. His character Cole is to have at least three episodes in season 5. The show returns September 26 at 9/8c.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video