Casting Scoop: Tim Gunn to 'Gossip', Chris Vance to 'Dexter'
Two casting news arrived on Tuesday, August 17, revealing the guests of The CW's "Gossip Girl" and Showtime's "Dexter". In the former show, fashion guru Tim Gunn is coming over as himself for an episode while in the latter Chris Vance is going to play a character in a multi-episode arc.
Gunn's episode is airing in late October but details about his appearance are not immediately available. EW speculated that Gunn is tied to the show's Fashion Night Out episode although the story is supposed to be wrapped up in the last episode airing in September. The show kicks off September 13 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, Vance, who is a "Prison Break" alum, will play a "meticulous, physically fit, well-spoken" personal aide to a famous businessman. His character Cole is to have at least three episodes in season 5. The show returns September 26 at 9/8c.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital