Casting Scoop: Tim Gunn to 'Gossip', Chris Vance to 'Dexter'
Two casting news arrived on Tuesday, August 17, revealing the guests of The CW's "Gossip Girl" and Showtime's "Dexter". In the former show, fashion guru Tim Gunn is coming over as himself for an episode while in the latter Chris Vance is going to play a character in a multi-episode arc.
Gunn's episode is airing in late October but details about his appearance are not immediately available. EW speculated that Gunn is tied to the show's Fashion Night Out episode although the story is supposed to be wrapped up in the last episode airing in September. The show kicks off September 13 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, Vance, who is a "Prison Break" alum, will play a "meticulous, physically fit, well-spoken" personal aide to a famous businessman. His character Cole is to have at least three episodes in season 5. The show returns September 26 at 9/8c.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival