First Official Look at Demi Moore in 'Bunraku' Unveiled
The official look at Demi Moore in "Bunraku" has been unveiled in newly-released stills. Portraying Alexandra, the 47-year-old actress is seen showing a terrified face as Ron Perlman wraps his hand around her neck.
Beside Moore, Josh Hartnett who portrays The Drifter is featured in some of the pictures. He is captured alongside Woody Harrelson who stars as The Bartender in an image while he is seen involved in a fight with a man in another photo.
Set in a world with no guns, "Bunraku" follows a mysterious drifter, a young samurai and a bartender who plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins. It is said as a visually stunning and adrenaline pumping blend of flavours old and new, east and west.
Guy Moshe directs the action thriller in addition to writing the screenplay. "Bunraku" is set to be premiered at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek