First Official Look at Demi Moore in 'Bunraku' Unveiled
The official look at Demi Moore in "Bunraku" has been unveiled in newly-released stills. Portraying Alexandra, the 47-year-old actress is seen showing a terrified face as Ron Perlman wraps his hand around her neck.
Beside Moore, Josh Hartnett who portrays The Drifter is featured in some of the pictures. He is captured alongside Woody Harrelson who stars as The Bartender in an image while he is seen involved in a fight with a man in another photo.
Set in a world with no guns, "Bunraku" follows a mysterious drifter, a young samurai and a bartender who plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins. It is said as a visually stunning and adrenaline pumping blend of flavours old and new, east and west.
Guy Moshe directs the action thriller in addition to writing the screenplay. "Bunraku" is set to be premiered at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off