First Official Look at Demi Moore in 'Bunraku' Unveiled
The official look at Demi Moore in "Bunraku" has been unveiled in newly-released stills. Portraying Alexandra, the 47-year-old actress is seen showing a terrified face as Ron Perlman wraps his hand around her neck.
Beside Moore, Josh Hartnett who portrays The Drifter is featured in some of the pictures. He is captured alongside Woody Harrelson who stars as The Bartender in an image while he is seen involved in a fight with a man in another photo.
Set in a world with no guns, "Bunraku" follows a mysterious drifter, a young samurai and a bartender who plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins. It is said as a visually stunning and adrenaline pumping blend of flavours old and new, east and west.
Guy Moshe directs the action thriller in addition to writing the screenplay. "Bunraku" is set to be premiered at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame