First Official Look at Demi Moore in 'Bunraku' Unveiled
The official look at Demi Moore in "Bunraku" has been unveiled in newly-released stills. Portraying Alexandra, the 47-year-old actress is seen showing a terrified face as Ron Perlman wraps his hand around her neck.
Beside Moore, Josh Hartnett who portrays The Drifter is featured in some of the pictures. He is captured alongside Woody Harrelson who stars as The Bartender in an image while he is seen involved in a fight with a man in another photo.
Set in a world with no guns, "Bunraku" follows a mysterious drifter, a young samurai and a bartender who plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins. It is said as a visually stunning and adrenaline pumping blend of flavours old and new, east and west.
Guy Moshe directs the action thriller in addition to writing the screenplay. "Bunraku" is set to be premiered at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video