First Official Look at Demi Moore in 'Bunraku' Unveiled
The official look at Demi Moore in "Bunraku" has been unveiled in newly-released stills. Portraying Alexandra, the 47-year-old actress is seen showing a terrified face as Ron Perlman wraps his hand around her neck.
Beside Moore, Josh Hartnett who portrays The Drifter is featured in some of the pictures. He is captured alongside Woody Harrelson who stars as The Bartender in an image while he is seen involved in a fight with a man in another photo.
Set in a world with no guns, "Bunraku" follows a mysterious drifter, a young samurai and a bartender who plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins. It is said as a visually stunning and adrenaline pumping blend of flavours old and new, east and west.
Guy Moshe directs the action thriller in addition to writing the screenplay. "Bunraku" is set to be premiered at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival which will take place September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?