Sneak Peek to Lindsay Lohan's Dramatic Footage Shared in 'Inferno' Featurette
Before Lindsay Lohan entered a jail due to violation of her probation term, she had filmed some scenes for "Inferno". Now, a featurette is launched via Trailer Addict to share behind the scenes of the production which took place in a Burbank hotel.
"Chuck [Linda Lovelace's future ex-husband] brings her to a motel room, but she's still almost a virgin," director Matthew Wilder started his explanation about the footage filmed at that time. "And he brought her to a room full of guys... and didn't really tell her what was gonna happen. And he took her to the bathroom and said, 'OK, you're gonna f*ck all these guys now'."
Shooting for "Inferno" will resume in mid November after Lohan is released from a court mandated stint in a treatment facility. In the film, the 24-year-old singer/actress portrays porn star Linda Lovelace who gained people's attention after starring in "Deep Throat".
The biopic will cover how she became involved in the industry and her ultimate departure from it when she joined the anti-pornography movement before her untimely death in 2002. Bill Pullman has been rumored to take the role of Hugh Hefner but it is not confirmed yet. Release date for the movie has not been determined.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake