Sneak Peek to Lindsay Lohan's Dramatic Footage Shared in 'Inferno' Featurette
Before Lindsay Lohan entered a jail due to violation of her probation term, she had filmed some scenes for "Inferno". Now, a featurette is launched via Trailer Addict to share behind the scenes of the production which took place in a Burbank hotel.
"Chuck [Linda Lovelace's future ex-husband] brings her to a motel room, but she's still almost a virgin," director Matthew Wilder started his explanation about the footage filmed at that time. "And he brought her to a room full of guys... and didn't really tell her what was gonna happen. And he took her to the bathroom and said, 'OK, you're gonna f*ck all these guys now'."
Shooting for "Inferno" will resume in mid November after Lohan is released from a court mandated stint in a treatment facility. In the film, the 24-year-old singer/actress portrays porn star Linda Lovelace who gained people's attention after starring in "Deep Throat".
The biopic will cover how she became involved in the industry and her ultimate departure from it when she joined the anti-pornography movement before her untimely death in 2002. Bill Pullman has been rumored to take the role of Hugh Hefner but it is not confirmed yet. Release date for the movie has not been determined.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video