Lady GaGa's New Album Will Be 'Shocking', David Bowie Collaboration Denied
Although Lady GaGa hasn't spilled too much beans on her new studio album, producer RedOne promised it is all worth waiting for. To Billboard, the top-notch music maker said the upcoming effort is "going to be shocking, shocking, shocking!"
"You never want to go too far from your brand -- people love you for a reason. But we still want to give them something with a kick, something that makes them say, 'Oh my God! We didn't expect this'," he continued. "When you heard 'Bad Romance' after 'Poker Face,' it was like the best thing you've ever heard. We want that type of reaction. I think that's part of my job and her job -- to keep her evolving."
Details about the album are still scarce, but there is clarification to one swirling rumor. David Bowie will not make any contribution to it as he has put to rest report mentioning his involvement in the studio project. The British musician called a piece of document which listed his name on GaGa team as "forgery."
"When this tall story first surfaced a few days ago it was denied as a hoax in an update to the same article and we thought that would be the end of it," a statement posted on his official website read. "However, in a nutshell, the suggestion that David Bowie is producing and participating in the production of Lady GaGa's next album is untrue and a hoax."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake