Trey Songz's 'Bottoms Up' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Arrives in Full
Trey Songz's music video which is filmed to support his single "Bottoms Up" has been fully debuted. Featuring his collaborator Nicki Minaj, the video begins with Songz wearing suit which is later taken off by him as more and more ladies perform seductive dances in front of him.
"It's as if I'm walking through some kind of funhouse, filled with women and different seductive things," Songz continued. "There's a two-way mirror that's a dope effect that he uses. And the lighting shows, and then you see women and then you don't and then you see them and then you don't."
As for Minaj's cameo, he said, "She comes in and does exactly what I got her on the record for. She comes in and she kills it. I wanted her to make the record different. I wanted her to take it to a different place and that's exactly what she did. Even in the video, she made a major contribution ... from her hair to her outfits to the way she raps and how theatrical she is in her delivery."
"Bottoms Up" is the lead single from Trey Songz's new album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which is due September 14 in United States. The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere