Trey Songz's 'Bottoms Up' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Arrives in Full
Trey Songz's music video which is filmed to support his single "Bottoms Up" has been fully debuted. Featuring his collaborator Nicki Minaj, the video begins with Songz wearing suit which is later taken off by him as more and more ladies perform seductive dances in front of him.
"It's as if I'm walking through some kind of funhouse, filled with women and different seductive things," Songz continued. "There's a two-way mirror that's a dope effect that he uses. And the lighting shows, and then you see women and then you don't and then you see them and then you don't."
As for Minaj's cameo, he said, "She comes in and does exactly what I got her on the record for. She comes in and she kills it. I wanted her to make the record different. I wanted her to take it to a different place and that's exactly what she did. Even in the video, she made a major contribution ... from her hair to her outfits to the way she raps and how theatrical she is in her delivery."
"Bottoms Up" is the lead single from Trey Songz's new album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which is due September 14 in United States. The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler.
Trey Songz's "Bottoms Up" music video
More Trey Songz News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent