Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Called Off Engagement
Eccentric singer Marilyn Manson is back on the market. According to People, Manson has called off his engagement to actress Evan Rachel Wood last week. "They just broke off their engagement, and he needed a night out with friends," a source told the site about Manson's Saturday night, August 14 outing at L.A.'s STK and next door club Boudoir.
On why Manson and "True Blood" star Rachel Wood ended their engagement, an insider told Us Magazine, "They fought a lot." The insider went on, "It was always on and off. He's a creative mind so not the easiest person to be in a relationship with."
Manson and Rachel Wood had been in on/off relationship. The couple, who first met at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, began dating in 2006 after Manson separated from his wife Dita Von Teese. Manson and Rachel Wood then split in 2008 only to reconcile shortly after. The two became engaged in January this year. Manson proposed to his then-fiancee when he was performing on stage in Paris.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville