Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Called Off Engagement
Eccentric singer Marilyn Manson is back on the market. According to People, Manson has called off his engagement to actress Evan Rachel Wood last week. "They just broke off their engagement, and he needed a night out with friends," a source told the site about Manson's Saturday night, August 14 outing at L.A.'s STK and next door club Boudoir.
On why Manson and "True Blood" star Rachel Wood ended their engagement, an insider told Us Magazine, "They fought a lot." The insider went on, "It was always on and off. He's a creative mind so not the easiest person to be in a relationship with."
Manson and Rachel Wood had been in on/off relationship. The couple, who first met at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, began dating in 2006 after Manson separated from his wife Dita Von Teese. Manson and Rachel Wood then split in 2008 only to reconcile shortly after. The two became engaged in January this year. Manson proposed to his then-fiancee when he was performing on stage in Paris.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences