Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Called Off Engagement
Eccentric singer Marilyn Manson is back on the market. According to People, Manson has called off his engagement to actress Evan Rachel Wood last week. "They just broke off their engagement, and he needed a night out with friends," a source told the site about Manson's Saturday night, August 14 outing at L.A.'s STK and next door club Boudoir.
On why Manson and "True Blood" star Rachel Wood ended their engagement, an insider told Us Magazine, "They fought a lot." The insider went on, "It was always on and off. He's a creative mind so not the easiest person to be in a relationship with."
Manson and Rachel Wood had been in on/off relationship. The couple, who first met at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, began dating in 2006 after Manson separated from his wife Dita Von Teese. Manson and Rachel Wood then split in 2008 only to reconcile shortly after. The two became engaged in January this year. Manson proposed to his then-fiancee when he was performing on stage in Paris.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day