Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Called Off Engagement
Eccentric singer Marilyn Manson is back on the market. According to People, Manson has called off his engagement to actress Evan Rachel Wood last week. "They just broke off their engagement, and he needed a night out with friends," a source told the site about Manson's Saturday night, August 14 outing at L.A.'s STK and next door club Boudoir.
On why Manson and "True Blood" star Rachel Wood ended their engagement, an insider told Us Magazine, "They fought a lot." The insider went on, "It was always on and off. He's a creative mind so not the easiest person to be in a relationship with."
Manson and Rachel Wood had been in on/off relationship. The couple, who first met at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, began dating in 2006 after Manson separated from his wife Dita Von Teese. Manson and Rachel Wood then split in 2008 only to reconcile shortly after. The two became engaged in January this year. Manson proposed to his then-fiancee when he was performing on stage in Paris.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer