Wes Craven's 'My Soul to Take' Drops First Trailer
A preview to Wes Craven's latest horror film "My Soul to Take" has emerged in form of a full trailer. Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the video is opened with a look at a boy attacked on a bridge. The first few seconds of the trailer is narrated by Adam "Bug" Heller who introduces a story about his hometown Riverton.
In the sleepy town of Riverton, legend tells of a serial killer who swore he would return to murder the seven children born the night he died. Now, 16 years later, people are disappearing again. As the legend turns to be reality, the seven teens begin questioning whether the psychopath has been reincarnated as one of them, or he survived the night he was left for dead.
Max Thieriot's Bug was supposed to die on the bloody night his father went insane. Unaware of his dad's terrifying crimes, he has been plagued by nightmares since he was a baby. But if Bug hopes to save his friends from the monster that's returned, he must face an evil that won't rest... until it finishes the job it began the day he was born.
Wes Craven, the man behind "Scream" movie series and new "A Nightmare on Elm Street", serves as director and scribe for "My Soul to Take". Supporting the cast ensemble of the upcoming movie are Henry Lee Hopper, Zena Grey and Frank Grillo among others. This suspense thriller is slated to haunt cinemagoers in the U.S. starting October 8.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked