Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Pose Naked for Rolling Stone
"True Blood" stars have dragged another uproar not only with their portrayals on the hit series but also by baring all for September 2 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The HBO show's love triangle Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer cuddle up to each other in nothing but their birthday suits and blood spatter.
For the cover of the magazine, with headline saying "True Blood: They're Hot. They're Sexy. They're Undead", Skarsgard, Paquin and Moyer pose side by side with fake bloods covering their bods. Skarsgard is seen lifting Paquin's left leg which covers his manhood, while Paquin has her breast hidden under Moyer's hand.
During an interview with the magazine, Moyer offered his point of view on why vampires on "True Blood" or "Twilight" saga are so attractive. The real-life fiance of Paquin explained, "If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn't one before. It's a de-virginization... creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood."
"And there's something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that's pretty sexy," Moyer added. The Bill Compton of the blood-sucking series later added with a laugh, "Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal