Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Pose Naked for Rolling Stone
"True Blood" stars have dragged another uproar not only with their portrayals on the hit series but also by baring all for September 2 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The HBO show's love triangle Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer cuddle up to each other in nothing but their birthday suits and blood spatter.
For the cover of the magazine, with headline saying "True Blood: They're Hot. They're Sexy. They're Undead", Skarsgard, Paquin and Moyer pose side by side with fake bloods covering their bods. Skarsgard is seen lifting Paquin's left leg which covers his manhood, while Paquin has her breast hidden under Moyer's hand.
During an interview with the magazine, Moyer offered his point of view on why vampires on "True Blood" or "Twilight" saga are so attractive. The real-life fiance of Paquin explained, "If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn't one before. It's a de-virginization... creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood."
"And there's something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that's pretty sexy," Moyer added. The Bill Compton of the blood-sucking series later added with a laugh, "Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?"
More Alexander Skarsgard News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'