Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Pose Naked for Rolling Stone
"True Blood" stars have dragged another uproar not only with their portrayals on the hit series but also by baring all for September 2 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The HBO show's love triangle Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer cuddle up to each other in nothing but their birthday suits and blood spatter.
For the cover of the magazine, with headline saying "True Blood: They're Hot. They're Sexy. They're Undead", Skarsgard, Paquin and Moyer pose side by side with fake bloods covering their bods. Skarsgard is seen lifting Paquin's left leg which covers his manhood, while Paquin has her breast hidden under Moyer's hand.
During an interview with the magazine, Moyer offered his point of view on why vampires on "True Blood" or "Twilight" saga are so attractive. The real-life fiance of Paquin explained, "If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn't one before. It's a de-virginization... creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood."
"And there's something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that's pretty sexy," Moyer added. The Bill Compton of the blood-sucking series later added with a laugh, "Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival