Natalie Portman Threatened and Seduced by Mila Kunis in First 'Black Swan' Trailer
The first trailer for "Black Swan" has been unleashed via Apple. It puts its highlight on Natalie Portman's Nina, the best ballerina in a New York City ballet company. She lives with her retired ballerina mother who zealously supports her daughter's professional ambition.
When artistic director Thomas Leroy (Vincent Cassel) decides to replace prima ballerina Beth MacIntyre (Winona Ryder) for the opening production of their new season, Swan Lake, Nina is his first choice. But Nina has competition: a new dancer, Mila Kunis' Lily, who impresses Leroy as well.
Nina fits the role of the White Swan with innocence and grace, but Lily is the personification of the Black Swan who represents guile and sensuality. As the two young dancers expand their rivalry into a twisted friendship, Nina begins to get more in touch with her dark side with a recklessness that threatens to destroy her.
Coming from "The Wrestler" director Darren Aronofsky, "Black Swan" is a supernatural thriller which will see Natalie Portman sharing a lesbian scene with Mila Kunis. Other cast members include Sebastian Stan, Barbara Hershey and many others.
Along with the release of the trailer, the first poster featuring Portman's character in a thick make up has also been debuted. The movie will be screened at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19 before gracing limited U.S. theaters on December 1.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo