Hugh Jackman Drops Out of 'Avon Man' to Train for 'Wolverine 2'
Despite to be an Avon salesman, Hugh Jackman has apparently chosen to be a mutant. The actor has bailed on "Avon Man" in which he was set to take the lead role and Deadline Hollywood claims he will spend the late fall getting in shape to reprise his role as Logan in "Wolverine 2", which will begin production early 2011.
Jackman is currently shooting "Real Steel" in which he has to put on extra weight. He later would probably work on Lee Daniels' "Selma" though the project still appears to be poised due to financial issue.
"Avon Man", which has Kevin Lim on board to direct, was initially planned to be filmed this past spring but is now set to shoot in October. Jackman reportedly will have no big problem on dropping out the comedy because it belongs to Fox which also develops the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
Scripted by Kevin Bisch, "Avon Man" revolves around a man, laid off from an auto dealership, who is reluctantly recruited into becoming an Avon salesman. While the experience is initially emasculating, he uses his charm and good looks to become a top seller. The film is yet to have a release date.
As for "Wolverine 2", it is said to be filmed in Japan. There has been no director attached to the upcoming action movie, which is tentatively targeted for 2012 release.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary