Ciara Changes 'Gimmie Dat' Cover Art, Dripping Wet in New Artwork
Ciara will no linger use previously-revealed image, which features her in a sporty look with jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap, as a cover art for her single "Gimmie Dat". Instead, she posted a new picture boasting her dripping wet under the rain.
She explained the change in a short Twitter message, "Hey guys! I know I sent u a single cover 4 Gimmie Dat already, however I got inspired & decided to change it to this!" The song itself is confirmed to appear in her upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is expected to arrive in United States market on October 5. The-Dream who contributes in the production once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he quickly clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
Previous cover art:
More Ciara News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy