Ciara Changes 'Gimmie Dat' Cover Art, Dripping Wet in New Artwork
Ciara will no linger use previously-revealed image, which features her in a sporty look with jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap, as a cover art for her single "Gimmie Dat". Instead, she posted a new picture boasting her dripping wet under the rain.
She explained the change in a short Twitter message, "Hey guys! I know I sent u a single cover 4 Gimmie Dat already, however I got inspired & decided to change it to this!" The song itself is confirmed to appear in her upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is expected to arrive in United States market on October 5. The-Dream who contributes in the production once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he quickly clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
Previous cover art:
More Ciara News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'