Ciara Changes 'Gimmie Dat' Cover Art, Dripping Wet in New Artwork
Ciara will no linger use previously-revealed image, which features her in a sporty look with jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap, as a cover art for her single "Gimmie Dat". Instead, she posted a new picture boasting her dripping wet under the rain.
She explained the change in a short Twitter message, "Hey guys! I know I sent u a single cover 4 Gimmie Dat already, however I got inspired & decided to change it to this!" The song itself is confirmed to appear in her upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is expected to arrive in United States market on October 5. The-Dream who contributes in the production once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he quickly clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
Previous cover art:
More Ciara News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza