Ciara Changes 'Gimmie Dat' Cover Art, Dripping Wet in New Artwork
Ciara will no linger use previously-revealed image, which features her in a sporty look with jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap, as a cover art for her single "Gimmie Dat". Instead, she posted a new picture boasting her dripping wet under the rain.
She explained the change in a short Twitter message, "Hey guys! I know I sent u a single cover 4 Gimmie Dat already, however I got inspired & decided to change it to this!" The song itself is confirmed to appear in her upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is expected to arrive in United States market on October 5. The-Dream who contributes in the production once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he quickly clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
Previous cover art:
More Ciara News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show