Ciara Changes 'Gimmie Dat' Cover Art, Dripping Wet in New Artwork
Ciara will no linger use previously-revealed image, which features her in a sporty look with jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap, as a cover art for her single "Gimmie Dat". Instead, she posted a new picture boasting her dripping wet under the rain.
She explained the change in a short Twitter message, "Hey guys! I know I sent u a single cover 4 Gimmie Dat already, however I got inspired & decided to change it to this!" The song itself is confirmed to appear in her upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is expected to arrive in United States market on October 5. The-Dream who contributes in the production once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he quickly clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
Previous cover art:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture