'Lie to Me' 2.20 Preview: Exposed
When "Lie to Me" comes back next week, someone will be kidnapped and the unlucky guy is Dave Burns who is played by guest star Max Martini. He gets beaten pretty bad and has to face Tim Roth's DR. Cal Lightman with bloody face.
Dave is DR. Gillian Foster's boyfriend whom Lightman tries to track down with the help of Burns' mysterious ex-partner after going missing. Beside Max Martini, the other guest stars include Danai Gurira, Keston John, Edward Hendershott, Darrell Lake, Christopher Stanley and Carmen Argenziano.
Previously on "Lie to Me", Lightman must re-visit a case from 17 years ago. Jason Wilkie with the help of Cal was convicted of the murder of 8-year-old Rex Sheridan, but when the Sheridan family is targeted again he must face the possibility that he sent an innocent man to his death. Lightman becomes determined to uncover the truth once and for all.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign