'Lie to Me' 2.20 Preview: Exposed
When "Lie to Me" comes back next week, someone will be kidnapped and the unlucky guy is Dave Burns who is played by guest star Max Martini. He gets beaten pretty bad and has to face Tim Roth's DR. Cal Lightman with bloody face.
Dave is DR. Gillian Foster's boyfriend whom Lightman tries to track down with the help of Burns' mysterious ex-partner after going missing. Beside Max Martini, the other guest stars include Danai Gurira, Keston John, Edward Hendershott, Darrell Lake, Christopher Stanley and Carmen Argenziano.
Previously on "Lie to Me", Lightman must re-visit a case from 17 years ago. Jason Wilkie with the help of Cal was convicted of the murder of 8-year-old Rex Sheridan, but when the Sheridan family is targeted again he must face the possibility that he sent an innocent man to his death. Lightman becomes determined to uncover the truth once and for all.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3