'Lie to Me' 2.20 Preview: Exposed
When "Lie to Me" comes back next week, someone will be kidnapped and the unlucky guy is Dave Burns who is played by guest star Max Martini. He gets beaten pretty bad and has to face Tim Roth's DR. Cal Lightman with bloody face.
Dave is DR. Gillian Foster's boyfriend whom Lightman tries to track down with the help of Burns' mysterious ex-partner after going missing. Beside Max Martini, the other guest stars include Danai Gurira, Keston John, Edward Hendershott, Darrell Lake, Christopher Stanley and Carmen Argenziano.
Previously on "Lie to Me", Lightman must re-visit a case from 17 years ago. Jason Wilkie with the help of Cal was convicted of the murder of 8-year-old Rex Sheridan, but when the Sheridan family is targeted again he must face the possibility that he sent an innocent man to his death. Lightman becomes determined to uncover the truth once and for all.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2