'Lie to Me' 2.20 Preview: Exposed
When "Lie to Me" comes back next week, someone will be kidnapped and the unlucky guy is Dave Burns who is played by guest star Max Martini. He gets beaten pretty bad and has to face Tim Roth's DR. Cal Lightman with bloody face.
Dave is DR. Gillian Foster's boyfriend whom Lightman tries to track down with the help of Burns' mysterious ex-partner after going missing. Beside Max Martini, the other guest stars include Danai Gurira, Keston John, Edward Hendershott, Darrell Lake, Christopher Stanley and Carmen Argenziano.
Previously on "Lie to Me", Lightman must re-visit a case from 17 years ago. Jason Wilkie with the help of Cal was convicted of the murder of 8-year-old Rex Sheridan, but when the Sheridan family is targeted again he must face the possibility that he sent an innocent man to his death. Lightman becomes determined to uncover the truth once and for all.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?