'Lie to Me' 2.20 Preview: Exposed
When "Lie to Me" comes back next week, someone will be kidnapped and the unlucky guy is Dave Burns who is played by guest star Max Martini. He gets beaten pretty bad and has to face Tim Roth's DR. Cal Lightman with bloody face.
Dave is DR. Gillian Foster's boyfriend whom Lightman tries to track down with the help of Burns' mysterious ex-partner after going missing. Beside Max Martini, the other guest stars include Danai Gurira, Keston John, Edward Hendershott, Darrell Lake, Christopher Stanley and Carmen Argenziano.
Previously on "Lie to Me", Lightman must re-visit a case from 17 years ago. Jason Wilkie with the help of Cal was convicted of the murder of 8-year-old Rex Sheridan, but when the Sheridan family is targeted again he must face the possibility that he sent an innocent man to his death. Lightman becomes determined to uncover the truth once and for all.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child