Kristin Cavallari and Doug Reinhardt NOT 'Making Out' at Voyeur
Kristin Cavallari and Doug Reinhardt turn out to be not heading into a romantic relationship. The long-time friends have been reported "smooching" and "making out" at Voyeur nightclub in Hollywood on Saturday night, August 14. However, Kristin's publicist Jack Ketsoyan has slammed the swirling rumor.
"Kristin Cavallari and Doug Reinhardt have been friends since high school, they were not spotting getting 'cozy' or 'making out' at Voyeur this past weekend," Jack told Perez Hilton. The publicist even went on, "As we all know Doug loves to link himself to famous women in an attempt to extend his 15 mins of fame."
Kristin and Doug's "smooching" report was first run by Radar Online. A club goer at Voyeur nightclub told the site, "They were so cute, holding hands and smooching. At one point, they were actually making out." The source then claimed Kristin and Doug are dating.
Kristin and Doug have previously sparked romance rumor after the two were spotted stepping out together at the Coachella music festival shortly after he broke up with Paris Hilton. However, when asked about the outing, the "The Hills" star said, "I've known Doug since I was 15 years old. Yeah, I saw him there, but not like that."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'