Kristin Cavallari and Doug Reinhardt NOT 'Making Out' at Voyeur
Kristin Cavallari and Doug Reinhardt turn out to be not heading into a romantic relationship. The long-time friends have been reported "smooching" and "making out" at Voyeur nightclub in Hollywood on Saturday night, August 14. However, Kristin's publicist Jack Ketsoyan has slammed the swirling rumor.
"Kristin Cavallari and Doug Reinhardt have been friends since high school, they were not spotting getting 'cozy' or 'making out' at Voyeur this past weekend," Jack told Perez Hilton. The publicist even went on, "As we all know Doug loves to link himself to famous women in an attempt to extend his 15 mins of fame."
Kristin and Doug's "smooching" report was first run by Radar Online. A club goer at Voyeur nightclub told the site, "They were so cute, holding hands and smooching. At one point, they were actually making out." The source then claimed Kristin and Doug are dating.
Kristin and Doug have previously sparked romance rumor after the two were spotted stepping out together at the Coachella music festival shortly after he broke up with Paris Hilton. However, when asked about the outing, the "The Hills" star said, "I've known Doug since I was 15 years old. Yeah, I saw him there, but not like that."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media