Pictures From Linkin Park's 'The Catalyst' Music Video Shoot
Linkin Park plan to debut "The Catalyst" music video on August 26. As a teaser, several on-set pictures are brought forward, featuring the band playing with colorful paint and rocking out the lead single of new album "A Thousand Suns".
The music video is directed by the band's member DJ Joe Hahn. Bassist Dave Farrell told MTV, "Joe likes to create things visually, likes to go for something big. So the look of it is very different. There's a lot of energy in it, and for me, that's what makes for a good video. It adds something to the song, and that's what makes me like this particular video even more."
Hahn himself explained, "When coming up with the idea of the visual piece to accompany the song, I thought of the end." He said more, "What would it look like and feel like if someone pushed the button to decide our fate? What would it feel like if we accepted our fate in the moment of devastation? If we had a final moment to celebrate our final living moments, how would that feel?"
"A Thousand Suns" is slated for U.S. release on September 14.
More Linkin Park News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen