Ali Fedotowsky Posts Picture of Her and Roberto Martinez Sneaking a Kiss
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky has kept her word about posting a picture of her and fiance Roberto Martinez sharing an intimate kiss during a dinner in Le Taha'a, Tahiti. On Monday August 16, Ali posted the shot with a message read, "The pic I mentioned in my People blog. The audio crew was putting our mics on us in Tahiti & I had to sneak a kiss."
The image shows Ali and Roberto, as well as the audio crew and another female, gathered in the eatery which boasts its natural attraction. While the audio crew tried to put a mic on Roberto, the two lovers unashamedly landed a kiss on each other's lips. On her People's blog, on August 3, Ali promised, "I'll have to post it (the pic) to my Facebook Fan Page sometime so you can see it. It's so cute!"
On the precious off-the-camera moment, Ali further shared, "Roberto and I really wanted to be close to each other. We really couldn't keep our hands off each other! As I noted in my blog two weeks ago, Roberto and I had some funny experiences during our overnight date. Besides that, we stayed up all night talking. I remember not wanting the night to end."
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez became engaged on the finale of "The Bachelorette" in early August. The two are currently planning their wedding and have previously revealed that they don't mind if their nuptials is being televised. During an appearance on "Live with Regis and Kelly", Roberto said, "We've talked about it a little bit. Definitely a possibility."
More The Bachelorette News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son