Ali Fedotowsky Posts Picture of Her and Roberto Martinez Sneaking a Kiss
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky has kept her word about posting a picture of her and fiance Roberto Martinez sharing an intimate kiss during a dinner in Le Taha'a, Tahiti. On Monday August 16, Ali posted the shot with a message read, "The pic I mentioned in my People blog. The audio crew was putting our mics on us in Tahiti & I had to sneak a kiss."
The image shows Ali and Roberto, as well as the audio crew and another female, gathered in the eatery which boasts its natural attraction. While the audio crew tried to put a mic on Roberto, the two lovers unashamedly landed a kiss on each other's lips. On her People's blog, on August 3, Ali promised, "I'll have to post it (the pic) to my Facebook Fan Page sometime so you can see it. It's so cute!"
On the precious off-the-camera moment, Ali further shared, "Roberto and I really wanted to be close to each other. We really couldn't keep our hands off each other! As I noted in my blog two weeks ago, Roberto and I had some funny experiences during our overnight date. Besides that, we stayed up all night talking. I remember not wanting the night to end."
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez became engaged on the finale of "The Bachelorette" in early August. The two are currently planning their wedding and have previously revealed that they don't mind if their nuptials is being televised. During an appearance on "Live with Regis and Kelly", Roberto said, "We've talked about it a little bit. Definitely a possibility."
More The Bachelorette News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny