John Stamos Originally Offered to Play Male Hooker in 'Glee'
Although John Stamos is booked to play dentist in the upcoming "Glee" season 2, creator Ryan Murphy originally had other idea regarding the perfect role for the actor. "Ryan [Murphy] wanted me to play a male hooker," Stamos told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show.
He further revealed his meeting with Murphy, "I'll never forget, I was sitting in The Ivy [restaurant]." He continued, "[And he said], 'I've got a show for you! Male hooker. You have sex with the guys and the girls and you fix their marriages!' "
In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak Emma told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'