John Stamos Originally Offered to Play Male Hooker in 'Glee'
Although John Stamos is booked to play dentist in the upcoming "Glee" season 2, creator Ryan Murphy originally had other idea regarding the perfect role for the actor. "Ryan [Murphy] wanted me to play a male hooker," Stamos told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show.
He further revealed his meeting with Murphy, "I'll never forget, I was sitting in The Ivy [restaurant]." He continued, "[And he said], 'I've got a show for you! Male hooker. You have sex with the guys and the girls and you fix their marriages!' "
In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak Emma told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
More Glee News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'