John Stamos Originally Offered to Play Male Hooker in 'Glee'
Although John Stamos is booked to play dentist in the upcoming "Glee" season 2, creator Ryan Murphy originally had other idea regarding the perfect role for the actor. "Ryan [Murphy] wanted me to play a male hooker," Stamos told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show.
He further revealed his meeting with Murphy, "I'll never forget, I was sitting in The Ivy [restaurant]." He continued, "[And he said], 'I've got a show for you! Male hooker. You have sex with the guys and the girls and you fix their marriages!' "
In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak Emma told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'