John Stamos Originally Offered to Play Male Hooker in 'Glee'
Although John Stamos is booked to play dentist in the upcoming "Glee" season 2, creator Ryan Murphy originally had other idea regarding the perfect role for the actor. "Ryan [Murphy] wanted me to play a male hooker," Stamos told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show.
He further revealed his meeting with Murphy, "I'll never forget, I was sitting in The Ivy [restaurant]." He continued, "[And he said], 'I've got a show for you! Male hooker. You have sex with the guys and the girls and you fix their marriages!' "
In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak Emma told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
More Glee News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage