John Stamos Originally Offered to Play Male Hooker in 'Glee'
Although John Stamos is booked to play dentist in the upcoming "Glee" season 2, creator Ryan Murphy originally had other idea regarding the perfect role for the actor. "Ryan [Murphy] wanted me to play a male hooker," Stamos told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show.
He further revealed his meeting with Murphy, "I'll never forget, I was sitting in The Ivy [restaurant]." He continued, "[And he said], 'I've got a show for you! Male hooker. You have sex with the guys and the girls and you fix their marriages!' "
In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak Emma told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival