First Photos From the Set of 'Captain America: The First Avenger' Emerge
Production for "Captain America: The First Avenger" is currently underway in London, England and several pictures taken from the filming location have hit the web. Posted on The Media Club, the images capture a covered tank and a tent set in what looks like a battlefield. Additionally, there is a stage decorated with blue, red and white material.
The snapper which managed to sneak into the highly secretive set reported that some fellas chilling out in army uniforms and Hayley Atwell were spotted on the filming location. Additionally, Chris Evans was reportedly seen "walking past in the costume barely covered by a trench coat."
In "Captain America: The First Avenger", Chris Evans portrays the titular character while Hayley Atwell stars as his love interest, Peggy Carter. Sebastian Stan, Hugo Weaving and Stanley Tucci are also cast in this action superhero film.
The story centers on Steve Rogers military service washout who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Joe Johnston directs the flick which is aimed for July 22, 2011 U.S. release.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24