Kim Kardashian Took a Jab at Paris Hilton at Party in Vegas
Former BFFs Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton shared a table in Lavo's two-year anniversary in Vegas on Friday, August 13, but the two beauties ignored each other. According to E! Online, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star even slammed the hotel heiress in front of the huge crowd at the party.
Kim was said celebrating the event with pal Jonathan Cheban. Paris, in the meantime, showed up at the party later that night after watching Lady GaGa's concert. Paris later reportedly made her way up to the DJ booth and insisted on hearing her song played at the party. However, instead of dancing, the party goers laughed.
"She showed up after 2 A.M. hearing Kim was there and wanted to take over the party, but she just embarrassed herself wanting the deejay to play 'Stars Are Blind'," a source told the site. "Everyone laughed when the deejay played it." After the song was played, Kim allegedly snagged the microphone and took a jab at Paris, saying "Now let's hear some real music!"
According to the site, the feud between Kim and Paris was fueled after Paris was spotted getting cozy with Kim's ex-boyfriend, Reggie Bush, at Tao nightclub in Las Vegas shortly after they split back in April. Meanwhile, words on the street suggest Kim and Paris fell out when Paris became jealous of Kim's increasing popularity.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors