Sexy Jennifer Aniston Appears at 'The Switch' Los Angeles Premiere
Jennifer Aniston has heated up ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California on Monday, August 16 during the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "The Switch". The actress could not stop smiling when hitting the red carpet in a Lanvin short dress, which showed off her legs, matched with Josie and Lottie shoes.
Beside Aniston, her co-star Jason Bateman also looked cheering that night as he was accompanied by wife Amanda Anka when attending the special screening. Other cast members such as Juliette Lewis and Patrick Wilson additionally showed up at the event, which was held few days before the film opens wide in the U.S. on August 20.
Coming from the people behind "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Juno", "The Switch" tells the story of a single woman, Kassie, who wants to have a baby through artificial insemination. But one drunk night has made Kassie's plans go awry as her best friend Wally switches someone's semen with his own.
After seven years passed, Wally finally finds out that Kassie's son carries his blood because the boy has a neurotic problem similar to him. Now, he is determined to be a good father for his child without telling Kassie the truth. Josh Gordon and Will Speck direct this romantic comedy.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week