Sexy Jennifer Aniston Appears at 'The Switch' Los Angeles Premiere
Jennifer Aniston has heated up ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California on Monday, August 16 during the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "The Switch". The actress could not stop smiling when hitting the red carpet in a Lanvin short dress, which showed off her legs, matched with Josie and Lottie shoes.
Beside Aniston, her co-star Jason Bateman also looked cheering that night as he was accompanied by wife Amanda Anka when attending the special screening. Other cast members such as Juliette Lewis and Patrick Wilson additionally showed up at the event, which was held few days before the film opens wide in the U.S. on August 20.
Coming from the people behind "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Juno", "The Switch" tells the story of a single woman, Kassie, who wants to have a baby through artificial insemination. But one drunk night has made Kassie's plans go awry as her best friend Wally switches someone's semen with his own.
After seven years passed, Wally finally finds out that Kassie's son carries his blood because the boy has a neurotic problem similar to him. Now, he is determined to be a good father for his child without telling Kassie the truth. Josh Gordon and Will Speck direct this romantic comedy.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed