Matthew Morrison, Sofia Vergara and More Tapped as Emmys Presenters
The first group of presenters for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards has been announced. Matthew Morrison and Sofia Vergara are tapped for the duty along with the likes of January Jones, Julianna Margulies, Ricky Gervais and John Krasinski.
The 62nd Annual Academy Awards is going to be held on August 29 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theaters. Jimmy Fallon is confirmed as a host, while Conan O'Brien allegedly has been approached to present an award, Kate Gosselin is rumored to appear in a sketch to open the awards show, and Laurence Fishburne reportedly will either be presenting or simply coming as a guest.
This year, "Glee" which stars Matthew Morrison takes in as many as 19 nods including Best Comedy Series as well as Best Comedy Actor and Best Comedy Actress for Matthew and Lea Michele respectively.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle