Matthew Morrison, Sofia Vergara and More Tapped as Emmys Presenters
The first group of presenters for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards has been announced. Matthew Morrison and Sofia Vergara are tapped for the duty along with the likes of January Jones, Julianna Margulies, Ricky Gervais and John Krasinski.
The 62nd Annual Academy Awards is going to be held on August 29 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theaters. Jimmy Fallon is confirmed as a host, while Conan O'Brien allegedly has been approached to present an award, Kate Gosselin is rumored to appear in a sketch to open the awards show, and Laurence Fishburne reportedly will either be presenting or simply coming as a guest.
This year, "Glee" which stars Matthew Morrison takes in as many as 19 nods including Best Comedy Series as well as Best Comedy Actor and Best Comedy Actress for Matthew and Lea Michele respectively.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?