Matthew Morrison, Sofia Vergara and More Tapped as Emmys Presenters
The first group of presenters for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards has been announced. Matthew Morrison and Sofia Vergara are tapped for the duty along with the likes of January Jones, Julianna Margulies, Ricky Gervais and John Krasinski.
The 62nd Annual Academy Awards is going to be held on August 29 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theaters. Jimmy Fallon is confirmed as a host, while Conan O'Brien allegedly has been approached to present an award, Kate Gosselin is rumored to appear in a sketch to open the awards show, and Laurence Fishburne reportedly will either be presenting or simply coming as a guest.
This year, "Glee" which stars Matthew Morrison takes in as many as 19 nods including Best Comedy Series as well as Best Comedy Actor and Best Comedy Actress for Matthew and Lea Michele respectively.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group