Matthew Morrison, Sofia Vergara and More Tapped as Emmys Presenters
The first group of presenters for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards has been announced. Matthew Morrison and Sofia Vergara are tapped for the duty along with the likes of January Jones, Julianna Margulies, Ricky Gervais and John Krasinski.
The 62nd Annual Academy Awards is going to be held on August 29 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theaters. Jimmy Fallon is confirmed as a host, while Conan O'Brien allegedly has been approached to present an award, Kate Gosselin is rumored to appear in a sketch to open the awards show, and Laurence Fishburne reportedly will either be presenting or simply coming as a guest.
This year, "Glee" which stars Matthew Morrison takes in as many as 19 nods including Best Comedy Series as well as Best Comedy Actor and Best Comedy Actress for Matthew and Lea Michele respectively.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'