Matthew Morrison, Sofia Vergara and More Tapped as Emmys Presenters
The first group of presenters for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards has been announced. Matthew Morrison and Sofia Vergara are tapped for the duty along with the likes of January Jones, Julianna Margulies, Ricky Gervais and John Krasinski.
The 62nd Annual Academy Awards is going to be held on August 29 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theaters. Jimmy Fallon is confirmed as a host, while Conan O'Brien allegedly has been approached to present an award, Kate Gosselin is rumored to appear in a sketch to open the awards show, and Laurence Fishburne reportedly will either be presenting or simply coming as a guest.
This year, "Glee" which stars Matthew Morrison takes in as many as 19 nods including Best Comedy Series as well as Best Comedy Actor and Best Comedy Actress for Matthew and Lea Michele respectively.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game