New 'Monsters' Teaser Trailer Shares the Fear
Magnet Releasing has debuted another teaser trailer for "Monsters". Unlike the first teaser which highlights the search of new creatures, the newly debuted video focuses more on the thrilling moments as two people arrive in an area populated with the creatures, which are still unseen in the new teaser, during their way through an infected zone in Mexico.
Six years ago NASA discovered the possibility of alien life within our solar system. A probe was launched to collect samples, but crashed upon re-entry over Central America. Soon after, new life form began to appear and half of Mexico was quarantined as an infected zone. The film will center its story on a U.S. journalist who agrees to escort a shaken tourist through the infected zone in Mexico to the safety of the U.S. border.
"Monsters" is directed and written by Gareth Edwards. The movie was made with a low budget but still receives positive reviews. It has Whitney Able and Scoot McNairy playing the main characters of Samantha Wynden and Andrew Kaulder respectively. This sci-fi thriller will be released on demand on September 24, then in New York and Los Angeles on October 29.
More Monsters News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby