New 'Monsters' Teaser Trailer Shares the Fear
Magnet Releasing has debuted another teaser trailer for "Monsters". Unlike the first teaser which highlights the search of new creatures, the newly debuted video focuses more on the thrilling moments as two people arrive in an area populated with the creatures, which are still unseen in the new teaser, during their way through an infected zone in Mexico.
Six years ago NASA discovered the possibility of alien life within our solar system. A probe was launched to collect samples, but crashed upon re-entry over Central America. Soon after, new life form began to appear and half of Mexico was quarantined as an infected zone. The film will center its story on a U.S. journalist who agrees to escort a shaken tourist through the infected zone in Mexico to the safety of the U.S. border.
"Monsters" is directed and written by Gareth Edwards. The movie was made with a low budget but still receives positive reviews. It has Whitney Able and Scoot McNairy playing the main characters of Samantha Wynden and Andrew Kaulder respectively. This sci-fi thriller will be released on demand on September 24, then in New York and Los Angeles on October 29.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber