New 'Monsters' Teaser Trailer Shares the Fear
Magnet Releasing has debuted another teaser trailer for "Monsters". Unlike the first teaser which highlights the search of new creatures, the newly debuted video focuses more on the thrilling moments as two people arrive in an area populated with the creatures, which are still unseen in the new teaser, during their way through an infected zone in Mexico.
Six years ago NASA discovered the possibility of alien life within our solar system. A probe was launched to collect samples, but crashed upon re-entry over Central America. Soon after, new life form began to appear and half of Mexico was quarantined as an infected zone. The film will center its story on a U.S. journalist who agrees to escort a shaken tourist through the infected zone in Mexico to the safety of the U.S. border.
"Monsters" is directed and written by Gareth Edwards. The movie was made with a low budget but still receives positive reviews. It has Whitney Able and Scoot McNairy playing the main characters of Samantha Wynden and Andrew Kaulder respectively. This sci-fi thriller will be released on demand on September 24, then in New York and Los Angeles on October 29.
More Monsters News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'