Mel Gibson Uninjured After Getting Into Car Accident
Mel Gibson has escaped a car accident uninjured. According to Los Angeles Times, the 54-year-old actor lost control of his Maserati sports car and ended up striking a hillside on Malibu Canyon Road on Monday, August 16 at around 8:35 P.M.
Gibson's car was said damaged bad enough that it had to be towed from the scene, while the "Edge of Darkness" actor was picked up by a friend after supplying all the related information to the officer at the scene. CHP Officer Miguel Luevano told the site, "He doesn't know how his car drifted."
However, the recent car accident is different from Gibson's 2006 driving incident. Vince Ramirez of the California Highway Patrol told Us Magazine that Gibson was not driving under the influence in the latest incident. Ramirez explained, "Driving under the influence is not suspected in this accident."
Mel Gibson is currently embroiled in a nasty custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva over their illegitimate daughter Lucia. The legal fight is filled with Gibson being accused of domestic violence by Grigorieva, while the Russian singer is accused of extortion.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards