'Hung' 2.08 Preview: Did You Give the Money Back?
Tanya is facing a new kind of negotiation where limited hours apply. In the next episode of "Hung", it looks like Ray fails to fulfill his duty when one of his arms broke. Before that, Ray agrees to participate in a student-alumni baseball game and Jessica supports him by taking the children to watch. Meanwhile, Ronnie gives Jessica an ultimatum.
"Third Base OR The Rash" airs on Sunday, August 22 on HBO. Three more episodes are left before the second season ends. HBO is yet to place an order for the third season.
In a recent press release, Thomas Jane who plays Ray described the character's level of expertness being a gigolo. "It's still new for Ray," he said. "It's Season Two. He hasn't really been with that many women in a prostitute way. We were talking about Ray and what he learned about women in the second season. Yes, I'm definitely making the effort. In a lot of cases, effort is all that's required. I'm never going to figure women out, but me making the effort - sometimes, that's rewarding."
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date