Joe Jonas Got Surprise Birthday Greetings on Stage
Joe Jonas officially turned 21 on Sunday, August 15. And although Joe still had to work during his special day, his family and pal refused to let the day go by without a buzz. When performing in Hershey along with his brother Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas, Joe got stunned when Kevin and Nick suddenly sang a birthday song for him in the middle of their performance.
With screaming fans completing the excitement, Joe was again shocked when Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa, accompanied by another girl, took the stage and presented him with a birthday cake. Though Joe only lighted one candle, the ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift was still able to make his wish and later took a bite of the cake.
On a birthday present Joe has wished for, he previously shared as quoted by Showbiz Spy, "Besides a dog, I don't know. That's all I kind of wanted." While for the big day celebration, Joe claimed, "I don't know what we're going to do to celebrate. These guys are not telling me what they're doing."
Joe Jonas with his band Jonas Brothers still has to hit the road as part of North American tour 2010. Along with Demi Lovato as their special guest, the trio perform musics from "Camp Rock" and its sequel "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam".
Joe Jonas Got 21th Birthday Surprise:
More Joe Jonas News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why