'Jersey Shore' Star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Arrested for Unpaid Parking Tickets
Another "Jersey Shore" cast land trouble with the law. Two weeks after Snooki, real name Nicole Polizzi, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, her castmate Ronald "Ronnie" Ortiz-Magro was taken into custody in the New Jersey town on Sunday afternoon, August 15.
According to OK! Magazine, Ronnie was arrested for outstanding warrants from two other Garden State communities, which involve unpaid parking tickets. "On August 15, 2010 Ronald Ortiz was placed under arrest for outstanding warrants from two separate jurisdictions," a statement from Seaside Heights Police Department confirmed.
"Mr. Ortiz was transported to the Seaside Heights Police Department where he was processed," the statement further read. However, Ronnie was later released "after satisfying the conditions of these warrants," which included paying off his fines.
On the arrest, an eyewitness told the site, "This undercover Jeep pulled up at the house and they literally stormed the house and grabbed Ronnie. I thought it was a drug bust or something. At first I thought it was a scripted thing, but the cameras weren't even ready."
"They had no idea what was going on. Apparently it was all over two unpaid parking tickets or something," the onlooker went on. "The producers were screaming at each other because they didn't get it on camera. They missed him being led out of the house. I heard one of them say, 'Well make sure you get him on the phone talking to his mom about it!' "
This wasn't the first time Ronald "Ronnie" Ortiz-Magro had trouble with the law. Back in September 2009, Ronnie was arrested by Seaside Heights officers after a brawl on the boardwalk.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC