Jennette McCurdy Moves to Nashville in 'Not That Far Away' Music Video
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy has moved from California to Nashville in pursuit of her singing career. And the Nickelodeon songstress captured that moment in a Roman White-directed music video for the title track of her upcoming mini album "Not That Far Away".
"This song really captures the last year of my life," McCurdy told The Boot. "I've been in Nashville writing for and recording my record and following my dream while really missing my family and friends back in Garden Grove, California."
To Just Jared, she explained what she loves about the two places. "They both have a happening within them, and yet, they still have small town feels; that's going to sound so weird. But you're always running into people you know in Hollywood and in Nashville. Nashville though, is a little more low-key and relaxed. I love both places though," she said.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series