Jennette McCurdy Moves to Nashville in 'Not That Far Away' Music Video
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy has moved from California to Nashville in pursuit of her singing career. And the Nickelodeon songstress captured that moment in a Roman White-directed music video for the title track of her upcoming mini album "Not That Far Away".
"This song really captures the last year of my life," McCurdy told The Boot. "I've been in Nashville writing for and recording my record and following my dream while really missing my family and friends back in Garden Grove, California."
To Just Jared, she explained what she loves about the two places. "They both have a happening within them, and yet, they still have small town feels; that's going to sound so weird. But you're always running into people you know in Hollywood and in Nashville. Nashville though, is a little more low-key and relaxed. I love both places though," she said.
Jennette McCurdy's "Not That Far Away" music video
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?