Neil Patrick Harris and Partner Expecting Twins in Fall
"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris is about to become a dad along with his partner David Burtka. The 37-year-old actor and David have not just one but two babies on the way and will welcome the bundles of joy in fall.
"So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy...," Neil announced the happy news on his Twitter page on Saturday, August 14. E! Online further reported that Neil and David will have the twins via surrogate.
Neil first confirmed his relationship with David, a chef and actor who has guest-starred on "How I Met Your Mother", during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in 2007. He, at the time, told host Ellen DeGeneres that they have been together since 2004.
Adding another joy to his list, Neil is up for Emmys at the upcoming 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. One is for Best Supporting Actor in "How I Met Your Mother" and another for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for "Glee". The annual awards itself is expected to be held on Sunday, August 29.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton