Neil Patrick Harris and Partner Expecting Twins in Fall
"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris is about to become a dad along with his partner David Burtka. The 37-year-old actor and David have not just one but two babies on the way and will welcome the bundles of joy in fall.
"So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy...," Neil announced the happy news on his Twitter page on Saturday, August 14. E! Online further reported that Neil and David will have the twins via surrogate.
Neil first confirmed his relationship with David, a chef and actor who has guest-starred on "How I Met Your Mother", during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in 2007. He, at the time, told host Ellen DeGeneres that they have been together since 2004.
Adding another joy to his list, Neil is up for Emmys at the upcoming 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. One is for Best Supporting Actor in "How I Met Your Mother" and another for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for "Glee". The annual awards itself is expected to be held on Sunday, August 29.
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy