Neil Patrick Harris and Partner Expecting Twins in Fall
"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris is about to become a dad along with his partner David Burtka. The 37-year-old actor and David have not just one but two babies on the way and will welcome the bundles of joy in fall.
"So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy...," Neil announced the happy news on his Twitter page on Saturday, August 14. E! Online further reported that Neil and David will have the twins via surrogate.
Neil first confirmed his relationship with David, a chef and actor who has guest-starred on "How I Met Your Mother", during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in 2007. He, at the time, told host Ellen DeGeneres that they have been together since 2004.
Adding another joy to his list, Neil is up for Emmys at the upcoming 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. One is for Best Supporting Actor in "How I Met Your Mother" and another for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for "Glee". The annual awards itself is expected to be held on Sunday, August 29.
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert