Neil Patrick Harris and Partner Expecting Twins in Fall
"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris is about to become a dad along with his partner David Burtka. The 37-year-old actor and David have not just one but two babies on the way and will welcome the bundles of joy in fall.
"So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy...," Neil announced the happy news on his Twitter page on Saturday, August 14. E! Online further reported that Neil and David will have the twins via surrogate.
Neil first confirmed his relationship with David, a chef and actor who has guest-starred on "How I Met Your Mother", during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in 2007. He, at the time, told host Ellen DeGeneres that they have been together since 2004.
Adding another joy to his list, Neil is up for Emmys at the upcoming 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. One is for Best Supporting Actor in "How I Met Your Mother" and another for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for "Glee". The annual awards itself is expected to be held on Sunday, August 29.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24