Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Asked to See a Priest and Receive Her Last Rites'
Ailing at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Los Angeles, Zsa Zsa Gabor has "asked to see a priest and receive her last rites" on Sunday, August 15, her publicist John Blanchette revealed as NY Daily News reported. Blanchette, who said that Gabor "is not doing very well", described the situation as "very sad."
Gabor was readmitted to the medical center on Friday, August 13, two days after she returned to her Bel Air home in California, because she was bleeding and in a lot of pain after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery following a bone-breaking fall in early July. Blanchette added, "It is a very difficult time for her family."
Once Gabor returned to the hospital, the 93-year-old star underwent a surgery to remove two blood clots on Saturday, August 14 and is expected to be released from hospital at the beginning of next week, Associated Press reported. A rep for Gabor's daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, said in a statement at that time, "Her doctors told us it was a fairly routine procedure, that it wasn't something to panic over."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth