Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Asked to See a Priest and Receive Her Last Rites'
Ailing at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Los Angeles, Zsa Zsa Gabor has "asked to see a priest and receive her last rites" on Sunday, August 15, her publicist John Blanchette revealed as NY Daily News reported. Blanchette, who said that Gabor "is not doing very well", described the situation as "very sad."
Gabor was readmitted to the medical center on Friday, August 13, two days after she returned to her Bel Air home in California, because she was bleeding and in a lot of pain after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery following a bone-breaking fall in early July. Blanchette added, "It is a very difficult time for her family."
Once Gabor returned to the hospital, the 93-year-old star underwent a surgery to remove two blood clots on Saturday, August 14 and is expected to be released from hospital at the beginning of next week, Associated Press reported. A rep for Gabor's daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, said in a statement at that time, "Her doctors told us it was a fairly routine procedure, that it wasn't something to panic over."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role