Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Asked to See a Priest and Receive Her Last Rites'
Ailing at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Los Angeles, Zsa Zsa Gabor has "asked to see a priest and receive her last rites" on Sunday, August 15, her publicist John Blanchette revealed as NY Daily News reported. Blanchette, who said that Gabor "is not doing very well", described the situation as "very sad."
Gabor was readmitted to the medical center on Friday, August 13, two days after she returned to her Bel Air home in California, because she was bleeding and in a lot of pain after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery following a bone-breaking fall in early July. Blanchette added, "It is a very difficult time for her family."
Once Gabor returned to the hospital, the 93-year-old star underwent a surgery to remove two blood clots on Saturday, August 14 and is expected to be released from hospital at the beginning of next week, Associated Press reported. A rep for Gabor's daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, said in a statement at that time, "Her doctors told us it was a fairly routine procedure, that it wasn't something to panic over."
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown