Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Asked to See a Priest and Receive Her Last Rites'
Ailing at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Los Angeles, Zsa Zsa Gabor has "asked to see a priest and receive her last rites" on Sunday, August 15, her publicist John Blanchette revealed as NY Daily News reported. Blanchette, who said that Gabor "is not doing very well", described the situation as "very sad."
Gabor was readmitted to the medical center on Friday, August 13, two days after she returned to her Bel Air home in California, because she was bleeding and in a lot of pain after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery following a bone-breaking fall in early July. Blanchette added, "It is a very difficult time for her family."
Once Gabor returned to the hospital, the 93-year-old star underwent a surgery to remove two blood clots on Saturday, August 14 and is expected to be released from hospital at the beginning of next week, Associated Press reported. A rep for Gabor's daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, said in a statement at that time, "Her doctors told us it was a fairly routine procedure, that it wasn't something to panic over."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball