On-Set Photos of 'Dark Tide': Halle Berry Gets Cozy With Olivier Martinez
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are bonded on the set of "Dark Tide". The twosome, who is said to portray a married couple in the film, has shown off their chemistry when pictured on the set in Simon's Town Harbor in Cape Town, South Africa during the weekend.
The 44-year-old beauty, who donned a gray tank top, and the French actor, who sported a black polo shirt, were seen embracing each other perhaps for shooting their romantic sequence. Later, Berry changed her clothes to a skin-tight wetsuit before filming her scene in the water.
Little is known about "Dark Tide" plot except that it is an action thriller centered on a diving instructor who returns to deep waters after a near-fatal encounter with a Great White shark. Directed by John Stockwell and scripted by Amy Sorlie, the movie is aimed to be 2011 release.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards