On-Set Photos of 'Dark Tide': Halle Berry Gets Cozy With Olivier Martinez
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are bonded on the set of "Dark Tide". The twosome, who is said to portray a married couple in the film, has shown off their chemistry when pictured on the set in Simon's Town Harbor in Cape Town, South Africa during the weekend.
The 44-year-old beauty, who donned a gray tank top, and the French actor, who sported a black polo shirt, were seen embracing each other perhaps for shooting their romantic sequence. Later, Berry changed her clothes to a skin-tight wetsuit before filming her scene in the water.
Little is known about "Dark Tide" plot except that it is an action thriller centered on a diving instructor who returns to deep waters after a near-fatal encounter with a Great White shark. Directed by John Stockwell and scripted by Amy Sorlie, the movie is aimed to be 2011 release.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show