Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Wedding Details and Pictures Revealed
Hilary Duff is now officially Mrs. Comrie after tying the knot with ice hockey star fiance Mike Comrie on Saturday, August 14. Hilary and Mike swapped vows in front of about 100 guests in an intimate ceremony at the Mediterranean Villa La Quinta in Santa Barbara, California, People reported.
For the big day, Hilary donned a mermaid gown by Vera Wang, OK! Magazine further reported. The 22-year-old songstress was escorted down the aisle by her mother Susan Duff, who was dressed in Badgley Mischka, while the star's sister, Haylie Duff, served as maid of honor with four additional bridesmaids. Hilary and Mike exchanged vows in front of a breathtaking sunset.
"Mike held his arm around Hilary for most of the romantic, candlelit ceremony, and they both looked extremely happy," an eyewitness told People. As for the nuptials, another onlooker told Us Magazine, "Absolutely stunning. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. They thought of every last detail and it was an incredible sight."
A day after the wedding, on August 15, Hilary and Mike, who became engaged in February, were spotted jetting off for their honeymoon. The newlyweds were seen taking steps to their private jet in Southern California. Hilary donned a green sleeveless T-shirt and jeans, while Mike opted a black T-shirt and a matching hat.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna