Laurence Fishburne Expected to Attend Emmys
As the star of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", Laurence Fishburne is expected to attend the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. This particular appearance is put under the spotlight since it would be the first public outing by the actor since his daughter embarrassed him with her porn star career choice.
E! Online heard from a source that Laurence will either be presenting or simply coming as a guest at the ceremony held on Sunday, August 29. However, when asked about this, the actor's representative said he "can't confirm that he'll be there". A rep for the awards show also remained mum.
With the date approaching, Television Academy is yet to announce who will be the presenters at the ceremony. But there were rumors that Conan O'Brien had been approached to take the duty. It makes host Jimmy Fallon the only confirmed star so far.
Montana Fishburne startled the world earlier this month when she went to Vivid and sold the right to her sex tape which would be in stores August 18. The 19-year-old said her mother Hajna Moss-Fishburne is concern but wants whatever best for her while her dad "is very upset" and chose silent treatment.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers