Video Premiere: Tinie Tempah's 'Written in the Stars'
Tinie Tempah's third single "Written in the Stars" has got a music video coming out for viewing pleasure. The Parlophone rapper is spitting his verses on the rooftop, while his featured guest Eric Turner stays in the building, sitting behind a piano. The narrative scenes see a young boy who is so consumed with his book.
"Written in the Stars" is taken from Tinie Tempah's debut album "Disc-Overy" which is due October 4 in United Kingdom. "I feel like I'm turning the page onto a different chapter with this one and trying to take the music to a whole different place," he said of the song.
Promised to bring the unexpected, the album itself lines up Kelly Rowland and Ellie Goulding in addition to Eric Turner. "If you've heard 'Pass Out' [the first single] and 'Frisky' [the second single] and think you know what to expect, you're wrong," so he proclaimed.
"On every single song you'll get a line that reveals what life was like for me. I recorded a lot of it after Pass Out went to No.1, so that gave me a chance to reflect on life before and after achieving success. Going to No.1 gave me a chance to consider how far I've come, but also how far I intend to go."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio