Video Premiere: Tinie Tempah's 'Written in the Stars'
Tinie Tempah's third single "Written in the Stars" has got a music video coming out for viewing pleasure. The Parlophone rapper is spitting his verses on the rooftop, while his featured guest Eric Turner stays in the building, sitting behind a piano. The narrative scenes see a young boy who is so consumed with his book.
"Written in the Stars" is taken from Tinie Tempah's debut album "Disc-Overy" which is due October 4 in United Kingdom. "I feel like I'm turning the page onto a different chapter with this one and trying to take the music to a whole different place," he said of the song.
Promised to bring the unexpected, the album itself lines up Kelly Rowland and Ellie Goulding in addition to Eric Turner. "If you've heard 'Pass Out' [the first single] and 'Frisky' [the second single] and think you know what to expect, you're wrong," so he proclaimed.
"On every single song you'll get a line that reveals what life was like for me. I recorded a lot of it after Pass Out went to No.1, so that gave me a chance to reflect on life before and after achieving success. Going to No.1 gave me a chance to consider how far I've come, but also how far I intend to go."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments